Simple 3D-printed NRF remote - Arduino controlled

OK I downloaded the one from your link. Same error

If youā€™ve added the new VescUart library, you may need to remove any older libraries that are still installed. They can interfere with eachother because they all have .h files of the same names

Also, you should use the latest commit on the development version, rather than the master one.

Deleted the old ones. Iā€™ll try the dev again but the arduini.h is missing in the uart library says ide

I also see that the new library has to be modified before use it. @clistpdx could you elaborate a bit more about it?

OK I have solved this error but now I get bldc measured values has incomplete type and cannot be defined

you first need to adjust the throttle at the remote level. Did you went inside the setting?

Iā€™m programming the receiver. Does the remote has to be connected to it first?

no it will connect only when both of the part are loaded with the scripts. Now do the receiver. remember to use the same address

OK. But Iā€™m stuck at the receiver with the bldc error

ah ok, didnā€™t have that error. Are you using the last develp branch?

I didnā€™t have to adjust any code. I think solidgeekā€™s note there is trying to say that if youā€™ve branched off and are using your own code you will have to make adjustments to it accordingly. I had no issue using dev version with his new VescUart library, on 4.3 firmware. Only trouble Iā€™ve encountered are weak NRF connections. Trying now to isolate all the other components with copper tape. Iā€™m also building zybā€™s trigger remote which uses shielded NRFs and external whip antennas. Hoping to have better luck with that model.

1 Like

Yeah.

I tried every version its all the same

Ah ok thanks for the clarification! Up to know I always used Ackmaniacā€™s firmware. In that case should I keep use the old library or the new ones works also for the older firmware version? I guess not

That Iā€™m not certain about. I havenā€™t tried ackmaniacā€™s firmware personally.

1 Like

OK receiver seems to be done but nobody here knows why xD Trying the remote now

1 Like

ahahaha thatā€™s normal some time!

1 Like

Remote worked first tryā€‹:rofl::joy::joy:

Thatā€™s so true

But I canā€™t change the pages in the settings