SIMBA I Ebay Deck I Caliber II 50° I Bigfoot 83mm I SK3 6364 245kv I 2x 3s 8000mAh

yea, i think i have to try it and see how long this will take with my charger… never heard of a “voltage leveler” before? what should that do ? :smiley:

my descision for now is a cheap esc like the x-car beast or a fvt and my 6s and i´ll see how that turns out. but later on, i´ll definitaly try my motor with a 9s setup, because of science :monkey:

You probably have one built into your charger but what I have is a little device that you connect to a 6s(two 3s packs in series) pack and it will level out any huge differences in voltage from each cell.

Okok you mean a balancing unit like a BMS or, how i´d like to do it, a simple balancing cable to connect my 2 3s lipos with my charger (which is able to balance cells to 6s). Another simple way of balancing batterys is to connect them in parallel.

I do recommend just using 6s2p or what I do cause my case(mini fish box with no sorting) can only hold 2 3s 5ah packs I just swap them when needed. BMS motors when charging or discarding is what I believe. I have this thing that just levels stationary batteries.