Show off your Single Belt Drives!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Only because a motor shorted on me. Single drive just isn’t enough for me in the city!!!

Switched back to R-Specs.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@onepunchboard Love the small package man , specs? How does it ride?

@GrecoMan Nice, nailed the honeycomb. Sad I abandoned it due to Vinyl Wrap not being the best upkeeper. Hows Dual Diag ? Any differences in feel?

@ATLesk8 Danm man nice! What size are those trucks!?

@pennyboard Love the simplicity !

@Lumaci Dude, please stop. I can only get so erect ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)> But really, well fucking done. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cleaner board. For those bullet holes on the cable riser not being filled, are you planning on getting a Dummy Plug of some sorts? I’ve been looking but no luck.

@Apolo Really Diggin that logo man , Enclosure looking clean as fuck.

@jess.t.moody Danm, love that grip tape design , It almost makes me want to do that to the Anubis. Need to find something that corresponds to the theme.Fresh board man really.

@Riako Love the deck shape and see throughness! Hows abs holding up? Danm That last board almost makes me want to start working on the liberator.

@bartroosen12 Fucking clean man! Are those swappable Cells?

3 Likes

@xBRAZILx is Nice!, What wheels are those?

@TranxFu Looking slick man, What Lights are those and how are they mounted?

@pat.speed Slickest black board I have ever seen. is that vent in the enclosue for the esc?

@SeanHacker What happened?

@Jammeslu Nice, do you use the kicktail often?

2 Likes

i fuckin love dual diag honestly. i rode my friends dual drive (both back truck) and i feel like the braking and throttle response is much better on mine.

2 Likes

They’re standard calibers.

thanks Jc06505n, all good so far … :wink: sure you will start now !! Sunny times are coming !

yknow what I just realized? you were my inspiration to actually get the honeycomb done :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. @Eboosted put the thought into my head and into my dreams but you inspired me to actually do it

1 Like

Not gonna lie, that Deck reminds me of a platypus… Meant in a good way!! Great looking build man

1 Like

the wheels make part of the TURNIGY ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD CONVERSION KIT. not the best material. they are too soft. glass, rocks everything can make hole in the wheels. but for a build ina budget they are the best deal

Very often actually since its a short deck and you stand far back with your foot so its very comfortable to rest you fot on an include were you dont slide back

It’s not a swappable pack, it’s made of multistar 5,2Ah cells wich I dissasembled before.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Lol yeah definitely see it now you mention it, it got one for its nose too

1 Like

Love this board! I’m thinking of upgrading from LiPo’s to cells and double motor, but probably not till next year.

3 Likes

5 Likes