Show me your pets

He’s really awesome. Wish I could have a dog.:frowning:

3 Likes

We no longer have any pets. My cat died after 18 years. Our dog died last year after 16 years. It was hard not sure I want my daughter to experience that lost for a looooong time.

I get this.

Had 2 cats, now I don’t have any anymore. One was a good cat. Knew some tricks, never scratched, understood where in the house she was allowed in and not allowed in. The other was an ass, but friendly when he wanted to be.

It’s been years since they’ve gone. I miss and don’t miss the ass. I really miss the good one. Not had a pet since.

Your dog looks like he was a real good boy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok, last one. Just found this and thought it important that y’all know Conway firmly believes that all tennis balls, anywhere and everywhere, are hers.

IMG_20180901_120808-COLLAGE

34 Likes

In loving memory.

d4vlj-67f53919-6ff1-4222-8e32-5938a5f1003f

36 Likes

Yours is smart to just hoard them like a dragon and her gold. Whenever mine is able to have access to more than one, he tries to put them all in his mouth. I don’t know what his intentions are if he was even able to do so? He drops one getting the other. Attempts to get the one he dropped and drops the second one he had in his mouth and it just loops from there.

5 Likes

That sounds like fun, I’d keep adding more balls lol.

My wife’s dog in the other hand, well she’s special. Her favorite thing is to eat socks, then puke said sock up and then get mad when anyone tried to clean it up :grinning:.

1 Like

How do you always get your pets to look at the camera?!

1 Like

Puperoni, hold it at the top of the camera.

5 Likes

Dogs are like little children. You get their attention with things they like; toys, food, treats, and if you’re skilled, commands.

3 Likes

This is Sooty my neighbours cat that has been obsessed with me ever since i gave her shelter from a thunder storm.

Its got to the point where the owners send me valentines and christmas cards from her for the giggle… I call her Puddin because it feels slightly less racist… :grin: puddin

23 Likes

Here is a quick recent video of the fam

10 Likes

You just gotta be unpredictable. They’ll always look if they don’t know wtf you’re gonna do next

1 Like

Our dogs might be related… :thinking:

image image

17 Likes

Could be, I bet they’re be best friends anyways :grinning:.

2 Likes

Hell yeah they would be lol. If Rio saw another version of her she’d implode on the spot. We’d likely never see them again

1 Like

The poor bastards that live wherever they decide to take over :grinning:

1 Like

I could empathize with them for sure… she runs this house already

2 Likes

My sisters pup is much the same. A bit more lively though ha.

His names Murphy Brown and he gets dapper AF on Friday nights…

21 Likes

This is Minnie aka Mouse, Grub, sometimes wtf. She is a Cairn Terrier, the breed was given the name Cairn because they hunt between the cairns or rock walls in the Scottish highlands. She hunts in Brisbane, the tail goes up and wags furiously, time to run like hell.

013 66%20A%20Code%20%26%20Dogs%20012

Try and get your hands on one of those scones…gulp please…lol 026

Minnie and Lachlan when Locky first arrived…:grin:IMG_0401

Mum%20050

25 Likes

I mean who doesn’t love that? :unamused:

DSC_1249~2

16 Likes