Shoes? What shoe are you wearing while Esk8ing? Suggestions?

Hi Converses or Nike Airmaxs

My favorites!

1 Like

If the brand is good enough for Kanye, it is good enough for me :wink:

2 Likes

JohnnyMeduse found a matching coat why? because pimping aint easy :smile:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Women-hoodies-jackets-wind-breakers-Sweats-suit-coat-gold-metallic-gym-tracksuit-/122079691771?var=421113920968&hash=item1c6c8443fb:m:mS-BeOLb9Bgie3TmV7BFEUA

1 Like

but, WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE?

well guys, go big or go home !!!

7 Likes

I wear Birkenstock’s 80% of the time. I know its dumb and I have lost some toe skin from it. Hey least I wear a helmet and gloves. The other 20% of the time I wear some vans skateshoes but they are not a comfy as the birks, the sole it a bit thin and if you take long rides it can become a tad uncomfortable.

Bro, those are like $150! But, yeah the cushion on those are real nice

Dude, those are actually real stylish and won’t break the bank! I think I just added one to my amazon cart, LOL :joy:

I use an old pair of running shoes. I’d never use these shoes if they were brand new. But the sole is made out of a sweet cushion that absorbs a lot of vibration. But, I’m really liking the pair @JohnnyMeduse suggested :sunglasses:

Quick update: UNBOXING TOMORROW!!!

5 Likes

You guys would be sad if I told you that I wear 800$ yeezy’s to ride lol

How did you even cop them?

So here we are guys… hope you enjoy…

21 Likes

You are amazing at unboxings! :smile: You should do it for a living. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank man… really appreciated. :joy:

1 Like

Holy! Totally agree…

Can you say “Funky” more often!

I’ll be your agent

1 Like

@JohnnyMeduse you NEED to start doing unboxings that was fun to watch bro … I was impressed made me laugh

1 Like

Now I feel kind sad for already had open my package of translucent battery shrink :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hi top chucks for me!

1 Like