SF Bay Area Esk8 Group + Group Ride 7/23 @ 1pm in Dahlia Park at GG park

3 Likes

Too short. but another time when I donā€™t have a motor failure.

You have the worst luck haha. you should build a 30q pack. So much space in that board, might as well use it!

Didnā€™t you have 3 other motors? What happened?

motor shorted, too dangerous to ride as itā€™d heat up too much

I actually rode home, haha. Did 9 miles in total on it. But I went a tops of 15 mph the whole way, so it took a lot of time. I watched the temps carefully and waited at times for it to cool.

It was good though, I had a great time on the short ride and talking to Micheal on the way back was nice.

If I go 25-30 mph the whole ride, I get 5 miles. If I go under 15 mph, maybe 20 mph a few brief moments, I get 9 miles of range.

Itā€™s funny you say that Jinra because itā€™s kinda true. The amount of shit that has gone wrong since I started building boardsā€¦ Nothing lasts more than a few rides with me before something has to break, except hummies motors so far. I had a good 8 months there with out a single problem, until my wheels started falling off while riding a few months ago, lol (a problem of the plate not being big enough and too low duro wheels with no core, all of which has been fixed for the v3 motors).

2 Likes