Plz Close thread

I found that I like building moreso than riding, however this is a beast, I had a coworker with a raptor 2 and the power is quite similar, this board in particular is like the raptor 2 without overheating issues and better urethane(not to rag on enertion or anything). The ride was definetly one of the smoothest I’ve had on an Esk8 with the urethane. Unfortunately I don’t see myself having the time in the future to ride as much but if anyone wants it you’ll be getting one of the most powerful stealth builds out there, all the components are top of the line and have passed through the airport 10x so far without an issue. The board will be shipping from California and any other questions about the board or specific parts let me know!image

5 Likes

Specs prolly help

2 Likes

If you decide to part it out I call dibs on the the hummie hubs.

1 Like

Specs would be great, builing my hyperbeast as well(going real slow) it went thru airport? how? 99wh is max allowed

Probably lies and deception!

4 Likes

Are you talking about the same serpent boards?

2 Likes

Thanks I was just about to add that

How much do you want for it?

1 Like

Might take the deck for it

If I can find a buyer for every part I will sell individually

2 Likes

Yeah how much for the whole build?

I would be looking for $1400

2 Likes

Now guys (who will eventually come for him) go easy on him, aside from the remote, these are all high quality parts.

5 Likes

To the top:)

Can you give a list of specs

sure @naf carbon fiber deck Hummie hubs v4 focbox unity and a Miami electric 12s 3p 30q with bms the remote is a Psycotiller mini remote

It can be parted out if I find A buyer for the battery only 2 recharges on it

1 Like

What do you need $$ for the battery?

Hmm, unity, my mouth is watering