Serious disturbance in the signal

Greetings I purchased 4 Vesc from Enertion boards. November edition. After learning a little , I was able to update the Firmware. To HW 410 HW411 default. I’m using Arduino and bluetooth, to control VESC. In Arduino I use 4 digital outputs, one for each controller. On PC, I see the signal received by Arduino, clean and fast. Another computer, I see the signal received by VESC. When connected only one VESC , no problem all looks good. When I connect more than one, it seems that there is a serious disturbance in the signal. One affects the other, I see it in BLDS TOOL, ppm display. The signals in Arduino look fine. What do you think could be the problem? Thank you yanv

I had a similar problem using a tensy to control 2 vesc by ppm.

Turns out the ppm signal was to slow for the speed of the tensy (ppm is 50 to 200hz). Added a nasty 5ms delay in the control loop to correct this. Also you can turn on the means filter to get a cleaner signal.

I would higly recommend controlling the vesc by uart instead of ppm, it’s faster and you could get all vesc’ telemetry.