[Selling] FatBoy Sparky Switch v1.0 300A 6S-14S Anti-Spark Switch

We make enclosures not “heatsinks”, we can make some heatsink semi-cases with one side open or etc like those if there are enough people who want them… :slight_smile:

If you do, count me in. I would love to make a hole in my Trampa enclosure, for the focbox heatsink.

“Just” make it, so the original plastic cover, still could be used.

Btw. I have now your orange dampas both in the front and back, and i freaking love how the boards feels, good job. My only concern is, how fast they will wear out ?

I have done ~500km no wear but I was riding in city so don’t know :wink: A lot better than drilled normal ones I took one broken in bits after 100km…

1 Like

Why did you put the fuse on negative instead of positive?

Ahm, because positive is switched by the switch?

The original design had the fuse built in to the switch which is why I asked. Or it could be between the switch and battery on positive.

Just curious because I have not seen many with them on the negative wire even though it serves the same function

Can this switch handle a 12s8p on a 4wd belt set up?

You still got any left to sell?

Hi, yes didnt have time to reply as bit busy at the work, but yes you always check stock and etc in the store :wink:

Is there any way to use a 5-pin latching switch with this A/S?

• +
  • NC
  • NO
  • C
  • -

Had no idea this anti-spark existed! Are there any reviews from people who’ve bought it?

Sorry no this is press and hold not latching switch…

This is older design not based on pre charge resistor and not available to buy anymore I don’t know if I am going to remake one with this big ass Mosfet as it’s expensive…

1 Like

I see; thanks for clarifying!

thanks I found your graphic above, it may be rough looking but it helps immensely :slight_smile:

found another switch lying about with 4 pins, cheap and nasty but a momentary switch which will work.

cheers