[sold] Selling all my DIY stuff as 1 lot. Socal pickup only

the fact you want to sell everything and only have it picked up in socal is very particular and will make the sale difficult. I’d take the 107s… to Sydney Australia

Someone should just go grab this and repost it all with shipping lol

4 Likes

Thats fine with me, I don’t want to package everything up individually and ultimately be left with some parts I can’t sell and just throw away.

Understandable. But you’re drastically limiting potential buyers. Maybe make people make $100 minimum purchases so they have to buy multiple things rather than the entire thing?

2 Likes

Sounds like someone in socal needs to step up and middle-person this stuff

5 Likes

My thoughts too, and if it weren’t a 9hr trip I’d pony up

2 Likes

if you wanna ship all of this together (besides the deck and batteries), i’l buy it and pay for shipping.

1 Like

I’d give you $100 for the 6.0 packs if you ship to SD

I’m somewhat local and could pickup but need a ballpark of what you are looking to get for the lot

1 Like

Up there :arrow_double_up:

1 Like

@Evan_Byrne dude if u part out and ship, ill pay, let me know cause ill take the kegels, bearings, calibers, drive pulley for kegels, and the 6355 motor.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll buy it off of him and sell the stuff I don’t need. Hmmm

2 Likes

if u do, u know what i want. :money_mouth_face:

Im in San Diego but can pick it up Thursday night… After that im willing to part out and ship what i dont keep…

8 Likes

Hi, I’m also interested in the lot and in Santa Barbara. Let me know if it doesn’t work out with Bobby. Thank You!

Haven’t had a response to my Pm. Im pretty much 100% on this…

2 Likes

Looks like he has been inactive for a day now, I want those motors!

If you want to part out, I want the kegels, abec 11 107s and flywheel pulleys from torqueboards.

Shipping to US, I’ll pay shipping and can buy some more stuff like the killswitch too.

Dibs on the caliber trucks, and the on off button, and caliber truck mounts

Looks like Bobby is going to take it.

1 Like