[SELL: US, SoCal, Inland Empire] Misc. ESK8 Parts

Spring (Fall? lol) cleaning! See linked Gallery for pictures and prices: https://imgur.com/a/VrCIyM2

Parts for sale:

• Ownboard W1S Hub Motors with “Easy Connectors”, Hub Motor Rear Truck, Front Wheels with Bearings, Front Truck, and Bushings - Very Good Condition - SOLD
  • 4 Zealous Bearings - Good Condition - SOLD
  • 2 Orangatang Caguama 85mm Orange 80A Wheels - Good Condition - SOLD
  • 1 Genuine Caliber II Front Hanger, with generic bearings and speedrings, and generic baseplate - Brand-New - $10 USD
  • Maytech Dual Hub Motor Truck - Brand-New - $25 USD
  • 2 2-Packs of Sector 9 1/8" Shock Pads - Brand-New - SOLD
  • Generic Tail Light - Brand-New - SOLD
  • Skullboard / Ownboard “Easy Connectors” with Shock Pads and Hardware - Brand-New - SOLD
  • Ownboard W1S ESC with “Easy Connectors” - Like-New - $30 USD

As always, I would prefer a local sale, but will ship any of these items for the added cost of shipping & packing.

Also cross-posted to Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/EBoardMarketplace/comments/9k8i6g/sell_us_socal_inland_empire_misc_esk8_parts/

1 Like

Damn I was like those kegels are insanely cheap, then I saw the 2x. Lol, still a good price tho

1 Like

The 4 Zealous bearings, the 2 Caguama wheels, and the 2 2-packs of Sector 9 shock pads are now sold and shipped. :+1:

1 Like

Can I get those easy connectors? Female, right?

1 Like

Yep, they’re the female ends that connect to the ESC! Replying to your DM right now. :+1:

1 Like

Can I see the tail lights please

1 Like

No problem! It’s the 7th (I believe) image in the linked Imgur gallery. :+1:

1 Like

Skullboard / Ownboard “Easy Connectors” with Shock Pads and Hardware are now sold and shipped :+1:

2 Likes

Saturday bump! :slight_smile:

Monday morning bump :call_me_hand:

Friday morning bump, and lowered prices :slight_smile:

1 Like

Monday afternoon bump :+1:

1 Like

Monday bump. :slight_smile: Just a few odds and ends left: Caliber II hanger, Maytech dual hub truck, and Ownboard W1S ESC.

1 Like

What’s deal with esc. I’m new to diy and I just want fk make sure it’s gonna be ok with two 500 watt hubs from diyeboard.com.