SELL | DIY longboard| alienpower/drive systems| 6s

That is really fair , and it’s good you let the people now.

But this board is perfectly tuned for my use. and all the parts are of high quality. The only reason this board will be sold is for a price that I see as worthy because otherwise I will keep it to give to my friends to ride with me. This post was to see if there would be any interest. Since this is my first board, the looks are not as fancy as the builds you see here.

well if its up for parts i just got my cells in and need a lower kv motor for 10s if not its all good

I won’t sell in parts, sorry

no worries thanks for letting me know

What happened its been days and no reply on my shipping question? Do you have paypal ? Or did you change your mind about selling the board ?

Currently I’m in my Exam period. So no free time at all. Your 600 dollars bid is nice but i’m from EU so I was talking about Euro’s my bad for not stating it. this makes it even more expensive for you. So I’m thinking of just keeping it for me.

not a bad Idea. I get the feeling that board has some sentimental value best not to part with it then regret it later

1 Like

Hi,

I am trying to control my board with my phone and I have pretty much the same components as you. Do you mind sharing your arduino program ?

Thanks, C.Baker