Selkie: HAYA deck • Hummie hubs • 13S • Proton +++

This really is a super sick build, this thing is so dam clean. Props my dude. Excellent work! You take it out a few times yet?

1 Like

Thanks no it’s an in progress build, just finished printing out some TPU plugs for the unused holes, sitting on a riser I picked up here :+1:

The printer runs a boden volcano, not good for flex, so scissors to trim up the stringing image

Oh and that’s a DaveGA housing yo the front, I removed some of the foam from the yoga mat and it looks better, still waiting on silicone sheet

6 Likes

What davega case is this? The one from @mmaner? Nice build btw :smile:

Thanks

2 Likes

Here’s the plugs fittedimage

5 Likes

nice, can you share the 5mm plug files/(thingiverse link)?

1 Like

I made it countersinked instead, neater and better for clearance IMG_9440

Sure ting

2 Likes

The cheap charge only bms arrived, look how small this thing is!image

I bossed together something with @bevilacqua nose cad shame my printer isn’t good at TPU, too lazy to put together the flexion anyway image

Will it work or even print? I don’t know

4 Likes

Nice move for the tiny bms ! If it finally breaks, this should be easy to do it in wood (plywood)!? And it will be stronger :wink: Plus now you get your pattern to draw it and drill iand use it as centered helper maybe !

1 Like

what are the dimensions of the mini BMS?

So Tiny

1 Like

It’s got me wondering if I’ve fmgotten something wrong

Size LWH 603410mm / 2.361.330.39"

It probably does not balance right, any suggestions?

2 Likes

I would guess it does not balance. I found something similar and it dosn’t balance either. http://litechpower.com/product-detail/HCX-D503V1LI13S15A-07.html#

well that annoyed the crap out of me as well, and it’s not even my board :rofl:

good thing you took care of that @banjaxxed and this build looks awesome. didn’t see it until now and I have yet to scan through the whole thread…

1 Like

I see it has overcharge protection. Is that the same as balanceing? The balance collum is blank. That’s why I ask

1 Like

ouch, I was way to quick, no balancing indeed

3 Likes

Ok looks like I will have to spring for something like a Neptune 15 or jank cells occasionally, I may do this and some13s small bms discovery the riser failed, trying again

You can combine the bms with a balance board. I have a 13S laying around that I could mail you. You would need to solder the balance wires to the connector of the BMS/PCB. Staked over it should take the same space

This thing:

3 Likes

Thanks that’s mighty generous and a great solution

Yep, these are the little bastards that snuck into a battery or two of mine. I have some balance boards to try and some 140s to replace them if not.

2 Likes