Secret Santa 2017 (Completed)

So we’ve had our first pullout I’m afraid and I’m trying to close the gap by pulling them out of the equation (effectively their santa is now their recipient’s santa).

Hopefully this will work out fine, but if it doesn’t I have myself and one other backup santa just in case. So the pullout’s recipient should still get something in the post.

As a precaution, could anyone feeling super generous PM me if they’re interested in being a backup santa too (I hope we don’t get anymore dropouts but you never know!)

Thanks!

5 Likes

Lol. Like I said the picture of the box I sent you was what helped you guess, not just simple browsing of my posts. Most people would give the mount or remote. Drive system are expensive and can be used.

Glad you are getting it built!

1 Like

my gift to SOMEBODY is at the post office now!

2 Likes

My gift to another somebody is booked onto the courier now.

1 Like

Man this somebody guy is really lucky

4 Likes

That dude is getting ALL the presents!

2 Likes

Just dropped off my gift…maybe less secret but meh.

3 Likes

Someone is getting my stuff Saturday. :smiley:

2 Likes

What happened to somebody did someone jack him up?

4 Likes

My somebody will get it Friday Saturday or Monday

1 Like

Wait so is your secret santa meant to pm you shipping or…

sign up for UPS MyChoice and USPS Informed Delivery. Then you can see tracking of all packages to your house

Whoever is my Secret Santa if you have not sent my package yet please send it by usps It’s fine if you can’t

im sickend i missed this love got involved anyone wanna get in the christmas spirit and add auld stormboard to it love this kinda thing …be a good gift coming our way happy xmas lads either way

Lol dude seriously

I wish I could but I didn’t set it up😥 @stormboard1

Haha @scepterr I just spent an hour setting up an account on usps so I could track the package lol it can’t go to waste haha lol

@Youssless if you’re still in need of Santas, @stormboard1 is volunteering :point_up_2:

2 Likes

i love christmas lads anyone lads? jaysus weeps

Secret Santa is also for jews :wink:

we call it…uhh… Secret Moses

2 Likes