Secret Santa 2017 (Completed)

Hmm just noticed I sent the guy I need to send to and forgot to look at his threads… Ahh atleast it will be relatively what he wants

Mine required some extensive research :yum:

Lol Wonder who it is…

i found what i was being sent after a quick 5 mins of lookin at Mikes profile edit: @Mikenopolis

1 Like

There’s like 50 Mike here brother, gotta be specific :grinning:

2 Likes

@Mikenopolis is who he means

2 Likes

It’ll be fun to chat with them after they get it…cause damn it wasn’t easy picking something out

3 Likes

Hmmm I wonder who’s the lucky one…

I wonder who got me

Lmao same. It’s all part of the surprise

I can’t imagine I’m easy either…

I call BS. I sent you a picture of a long box which helped. Looking at my threads it’s more likely you’ll get a mount or a modded GT2B. I mean who is going to give an entire working dual hub drive when I could’ve used it to make a 4wd?

5 Likes

Still anxiously waiting…

On the other hand… finally got a delivery date for one of y’all

1 Like

You can do so, people have been using me as a middle man for communication and sending me pics of their gifta and packages. There’s some sweet stuff people will be getting.

2 Likes

Recieved a giftcard that I used at UNIK store for two SMART series wheel pulley some belts and motor pulley !

8 Likes

7 Likes

I looked in your profile. You said you had a mount and hubs. Then i scrolled down. You said you had “extra landwheel hubs” and were waiting for the new hubs to come. Thats when it clicked.

Shipped! Dropping it off at the post office in a few minutes.

whoever gets mine gets extra stickers!

5 Likes

I agree. I have a mount, dual hub motors and remote to potentially give away, but someone might get it and just end up tossing it aside/away. I’m all for giving for need and cause, but would hate to see stuff wasted.

I have a few hubs from Landwheel drives. Not sure what to do with them at the moment as I’m waiting for them to send their next revision. I’ll probaby see what they can do with a 10s pack and FocBoxes. Their ESC and battery were iffy which lead to replacements and redesign. The motors were actually …

Btw, already have a build set up for these landwheels :slight_smile: @Mikenopolis

1 Like

Someone’s gift is one it’s way!!

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9505514245667348055114

2 Likes