Secret Santa 2017 (Completed)

I just checked tracking. My recipient will get my gift by 8pm tonight, damn that was fast! Hopefully you have a use for it.

5 Likes

You are on the ball dude :). Mines actually gonna be close to christmas getting there, pretty good ways to travel.

Already arranged to have 2 packages shipped. Don’t know the lead time, but hopefully the first part arrives in the next 5-7 days or so.

1 Like

I did. And like most of us, has build going on or a rebuild going on. And most of us post our stuff with all the parts ready or in transit or atleast decided. But I guess it’s the thought that counts. And can always regift it and no offense will be taken. I hate trying to pick a gift for someone.

1 Like

whoever got me, can you please update me when tracking says it is set to arrive? gotta be prepared to grab it before mom yells at me for putting our address on a random forum :wink:

4 Likes

I’m gonna call your mom and tell jer it’s a bomb making forum and that she talk to you about your isis affiliation :blush:

4 Likes

shhhhhh don’t let her find out

2 Likes

have a feeling there’s gonna be a terrorist attack and someone’s gonna point at me lol

can you vouch that I am not a member of ISIS if that ever happens? :rofl:

2 Likes

I still have this phone in my old tech box, this was my second cellphone in like 2000. Philips ISIS. I was a member long ago

I just looked for it on ebay, apparently Philips likes to recycle names, it’s also a breast pump?!? Maybe they are involved in the terrorist organization?!?!

4 Likes

I got your back jack :blush:

2 Likes

Don’t SWAT the boy haha

2 Likes

Same here, if you ship using anything BUT UPS, such as USPS, or FEDEX, pm me tracking

Lol. You afraid of your mom too?

3 Likes

id rather grab it instead of them so they wont ask me where it came from lol

did you guys just use the word “bomb” and “isis” together. dumasses.

now someone at the NSA is reading this.

haha NSA, we’re just kidding, we do harmless skateboard nonsense here.

5 Likes

Pssssh. I add the prez into it as well sometime. Life is boring. Need some entertainment

1 Like

Ready for sending not sure what’s needed so a smorgasbord

Just a taste I’ll finish them off tomorrow

7 Likes

That moment when your santa is also your recipient

big box to put the everything in