Certified FOCBOX Suppliers | Focbox Unity FREE SHIPPING

Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-Poll Added

christmas-secret-san

Sorry, it looks like there is no confirmation email. But your entry is saved :slight_smile:

Should also add in phone numbers so secret santas can text their santees

Would love to do this but I don’t think I have any likes, honestly I’m just missing a couple of parts for my build so if someone were to send those that would be literally the best!

I’ll give ya likes. But you gotta up that read time

He’s good on the read time. Need 3days he got 4days

Thought it was 9 days… lol

You should be good now. Spammed your posts with a few extra likes

I’ve got some likes to give away too. Should be a few off my daily limit i think.

now i understood how you get out of heard so often…
good work, we need more people getting into this!!!

Totally agree. I got some nice glassware from one of my customers. Doesn’t have to be esk8 related for sure :slight_smile:

I have a set of Alabama Bear Bryant Coke Bottles that a customer gave me years and years ago, to this day I have no idea why and I’ve never heard from him again but it was definitely a unique gift :slight_smile:

I love Salmiakki and korskonkorva. (I think that’s how you spell it???)

I read that as korpiklaani. Was like “fuck yeah”

To be drunk while listening to korpiklaani.

That’s practically my day job

I think it would be wise to know peoples age. Or at least know if they are a minor or not.
Im not saying they can’t participate.
But i don’t wanna get matched up with @ARetardedPillow , and then find out i sent a 17 year old duck pics and heroin.

Dude, I am 45 and would not like to get sent duck pics and heroin :joy:

You’ve never seen my duck

Nor do I want to…

Yeah…
please no drugs for me either, I am doing my best to stay out of the authorities radar. I already have a few custom officer who remember my face every time I travel.
And they systematically open all the parcels I receive for some reasons. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: