Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

no, donā€™t worry about drawnames thing for now.

2 Likes

Should we add our age too? Just so no one sends a dildo to a minor :rofl:

1 Like

What a cool idea! Never commented before so never gotten likes :sweat_smile: (pls help me :joy: )

11 Likes

time to get active!

1 Like

@Andy87, no. If we decide to use it, Iā€™ll add everyone and start the draw. Then youā€™ll receive and email to join. Then you can write your wish list online. But depending on the outcome of the poll, I might have to match people by continent or make 2 groups in that website.

2 Likes

As stated in previous Secret Santa event :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t have enough likes :frowning: But I have a lot of reading time. Maybe this could compensate it?

15 Likes

You have 1 month to improve :wink:

1 Like

I would like to participate this year but not sure I have enough to send to someone I guess maybe a custom deck would be far above the $10 or $20 value. I do have some belts though. Please god just no one send me a dildo that would by far be the worst gift ever unless your into that sort of thing.

4 Likes

Santa is all about giving :ribbon: 10USD is just the minimum. People need to have common sense and donā€™t just offer a post card with chocolates :man_shrugging: Thatā€™s why we have around 2 month to save some monies for a thoughtfull gift :smiley:

5 Likes

A lot of member has 3d printers and can offer printed parts for who ever they get. Its worth considering maybe adding that to your wish list.

3 Likes

Very true printed parts are something that can be very useful and something that not everyone has access to.

1 Like

iā€™m down with international secret santa, but i also echo the sentiment regarding the way @Youssless matched people upā€¦ it was really a lot more christmassy that way than a random drawing would be.

4 Likes

This means I need people wish list and what they can gift (spare parts) and their shipping availablity ( international/national only) ?

1 Like

Iā€™m in! Iā€™m glad to see that my 5 days read time has another useā€¦

1 Like

Would be nice if it could be matched if there is a match. I mean if I sent my 90mm flywheels to somebody who just has a mtb it would be a bit sad :sweat_smile: But guess it is way much more work And we all need to be super polite to @Grozniy from now on as he gona sort out who will get what :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Ok. So just updated the form. Please input your wishlist and what you can gift and where to you can send. For those who already filled it, please edit it. So this way we will not have a random draw, Iā€™ll match people up ( hopefully better than tinder)

1 Like

How to edit? Just fill it out again?

1 Like

You should have an email, maybe junk mail there you can edit

1 Like

I check my spam folder too. Didnā€™t get one. Can be that I accidentally deleted it with the other forum notification during the day. Can I just fill it out once again?

2 Likes