Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

@psychotiller models

4 Likes

@yelnats8j you rock. Thank you, I really enjoy the gift, super useful for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: IMG_20181219_174443~2 IMG_20181219_174505~2

Will do on my pocket rocket

9 Likes

Glad you liked it man :grin::grin:

Cant wait to see these on ur pocket rocket.

3 Likes

I love how everyone is giving to other people besides there santee.

Iā€™m just wondering how many more people we have that still need to post what they got.

2 Likes

So sad I didnā€™t get in on this. Next year ill be here!

3 Likes

Six Days till Christmas. Been shaking my package. Think its a book or large bar of chocolate.

5 Likes

Or :beer: maybe

1 Like

Donā€™t shake it too much if itā€™s is beer it will be flat

2 Likes

I forgot to post thisā€¦ @Sender being the exceptional human being that he is sent me some Wera Hex Plus wrenches. Thereā€™s are hands down the best hex wrenches Iā€™ve ever used. Thanks again brother :grinning:.

IMG_20181220_112002_1545326454264

18 Likes

So cool @Sender

2 Likes

I gotta get some of these. Everyone always talks about them

6 Likes

I ordered the imperial set too, should be here tomorrow. They really are better.

5 Likes

I had some harbor frieght T style ones for a whileā€¦I almost threw them out the window the other day. I found my old craftsman ones and they are doing fine so far.

But everyone one here just rants and raves about theseā€¦guess Iā€™ll just do it.

2 Likes

You do it you twat

4 Likes

Iā€™m still holding out on thoseā€¦I have two metric sets (home and office). Hate that we have two systems

3 Likes

I will you twunt!

What has @dareno done to us?!

4 Likes

Showed us the correct way of nice manners

3 Likes

Oh god, me too. I work almost exclusively in metric and I frequently have to convert to imperial, its such a PIA.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H88FP24/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

yeah, just canā€™t justify the need for imperial ones. sticking with the cheap stuff. esk8 needs the better stuff

3 Likes