Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

I’m assuming it’s one of the Enertion repair techs

4 Likes

Awsome box :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Woh what an amazing Santa… Cudus to that guy. I’m gonna pick up mine today and now my expectations are high :drooling_face:

1 Like

The best part @Sender is: it says “more to come” :smirk:

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

5 Likes

Omg you freaking kidding me!? Raptor hubs as santa gift :pensive::pensive: .

1 Like

We looked straight past them to the 10c discount coupon, bottle caps & micro towel etc.

We are now expecting & hoping for some kind of random picture post from @sender utilizing all gifts simultaneously. Bonus points if the picture is taken during coupon validation in Canadian Tyre, eh or maybe Walmart if that works

1 Like

My secret santa present came~

IMG_20181213_183400

Hehe. Good attempt at my logo HAHA! Thanks!

20 Likes

Great gift :star_struck:

2 Likes

Jared as a Santa is the tits.

Thank you very much @JLabs. I needed these bad boys exactly as you sent them!

My wife has appropriated 70% of the chocolate and thanks you as well, you did me a solid there too, love the booty :smirk:

20181213_112311

20181213_112317

16 Likes

Gotta have something to grab :smirk:

6 Likes

Cushion for the pushin’

4 Likes

@nuttyjeff thank you so much for the gift. It’s perfect :star_struck: I’m was just planning a single drive build and I’ll put your gift to good use IMG_20181213_180145 I have a 6374 sk3 on the way can’t wait to start building

14 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks Santa! I have a feeling I know who this was from…

moster%20cho

12 Likes

7 Likes

Looks like you will be one of the first to try out the gear drive. Let us know how awesome it is.

1 Like

Why can I never find the posts that would be perfect comebacks…I was trying to find someones surf rodz that were inscribed “Fuck Pushin” in response to this post.

2 Likes

that is @skunk surfrodz

1 Like

Thats what I thought but I couldn’t find them in time…so i gave up.

1 Like