Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

I just want to be able to ride! So as long as one is working, I’ll be okay with that!

4 Likes

I’m coming for you in the night Santa.

7 Likes

Weird…but somehow expected.

2 Likes

Haha I have the same thing. Only one of my 8boards is working

2 Likes

yupp its a bit of a meme at home because I have so much unfinished projects and still start new ones… (what about a vacuum cleaner that starts playing ‘I want to break free’ when turned on)

5 Likes

Overhauling a vacuum cleaner with a vesc and 12s battery would suck even the cat

6 Likes

Aww… Poor cat! Actually, my cat loves the vacuum.

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:t5: Santa :santa: @akhlut :grin: I’m loving the gifts :gift: … got some sweet treats a couple for awesome drinks to wash’em down with and my x-things for my Death of Superman build :man_dancing:t4:… dam glad you were my Santa lol… image

17 Likes

Those are dope x thing plates

12 Likes

Those are sick.

6 Likes

First venom now Superman stick to a comic brand lol. I’m looking forward to the build you doing a graphic of Superman on the top?

5 Likes

19 days till Christmas!!IMG_20181206_154203

14 Likes

you got some flavors of summer on the ocnj boardwalk in that box! salt water taffy, mint rolls and some fudge! and the beers! a manco and manco pizza woulnt fit the box though - the crust - so good the seagulls attack people for it! they know whats up! :smiley:

enjoy brother! merry xmas!

6 Likes

I love that you’re waiting. I’m also waiting… for my gift.

:sob::sob:

12 Likes

I have no idea what any of that tastes like but hungry now…to the fridge I go

4 Likes

hmm still haven’t gotten anything here…If it got lost in the mail I hope it was Hersey’s crapcolate

6 Likes

the taffy is…taffy. just a ton of flavors. the mint rolls melt in your mouth. the chocolate mint ones are my fave. the fudge is rich and velvety - two flavors, marshmallow and rocky road. both are great!

man, i wish i could send a pizza. light, airy crust with a slightly sweet sauce and heaps of mozzarella. baked in a 3 tiered rotating oven at some ongodly temperature. shit cooks so fast its insane. but seriously, best pizza on the boardwalk and thats saying something.

and the beers. cape may brewery is great! but slacktide is my favorite, and they just started canning or else i’d have sent you more from them in the care package. they all good!

the only thing i missed was the local distilleries…maybe next year.

6 Likes

I only found 1/2 bag of salted crisps and a banana, gutted

3 Likes

Tasty goodies you got :yum: my belly is hungry

1 Like

Lol yeah I love my comic & video game characters… yeah this will be my 3rd build it’ll have the SM logo on it…although I didn’t do a build thread of my last build it was an old video game character (Bullet Bill) 12s2p 6355 dual FOXBOX & E caliber trucks w/ 100mm Boa wheels @akhlut also hooked me up with some dope x-things for that build…:call_me_hand:t5: :grin: image image

11 Likes