Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

My Santee will have to wait for me to be done with part of it but I have the other parts. I had to get creative cause they only put on thing on there list but that’s ok.

3 Likes

That is a fucking awesome gift always wanted one but never could justify a reason to get one.

4 Likes

15416500770909010642812340358649 Scheduled for pickup tomorrow 2-day Priority Mail. Maybe you can guess the four numbers I blocked trololololol

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: I put that out already. I’m not going out side

1 Like

Also 15416509407733767515693666609814 Sent this out on my afternoon ride

8 Likes

That’s an awesome gift @Mikenopolis , so much love I’m glad that I could help :star_struck: I think no-one will wait until Christmas to open theirs ehehehe

5 Likes

Hang a strip of sausages and have your dogs follow the bebop :yum:

4 Likes

Let loose the dogs of war :grinning:

6 Likes

I got some interesting things in the mail yesterday, now I’ll be able to send out my gift this weekend.

5 Likes

Do share. We wanna see

1 Like

Lol sorry for the bait.

It’s just cool shit I’m gonna send out, my gift hasn’t gotten here yet. Can’t really share what it is or the surprise would be gone.

3 Likes

Oh I see. Thought you got your gift.

2 Likes

Cheers for raising the bar real high cheeks :joy:

5 Likes

It’s definitely out of the norm price wise, but I rather give it to @mmaner who really wanted one than sell it and get charged fees from eBay/PayPal. He’s been giving to everyone in the community. I’m just following in his footsteps.

Slippery slope. He might like it enough to splurge on a better drone down the line.

9 Likes

I really do appreciate it, this is the best gift brother. I’ll give you a kidney if you ever need one :slight_smile:.

My wife is already pissed at you. I bought a backpack, propellers and a couple of other things :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I ordered my secret Santa pre-designed and it’s absolutely awful. Bummed about it, certainly not worthy of being given as a gift to my santee.

Luckily my wife is a kickass graphic designer and generally crafty person so we’re going to do it ourselves. (She’s going to do it, I’m going to make tea and oil my body for abuse)

9 Likes

From my understanding, your gift is A picture of you, all oiled up, that your wife is drawing? :thinking::smirk:

16 Likes

Way to spoil the fun :smirk:

5 Likes

It just creates more excitement :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That is the worst when that happens you think it is coming to come out great and you get it and it is like damn it looked alot better in the pictures. Its like the date profiles and meeting in person thing.

5 Likes