Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

• Got my gift
  • No gift yet

0 voters

2 Likes

Whoā€™s gift was last scanned in Paris?

1 Like

One of the gifts that was stuck in Paris, got delivered :wink: @yelnats8j glad that you enjoy them Merry Christmas everyone and letā€™s make even better SS next year We can even make: Secret Carnival, Secret Easter, Secret Halloween, Secret Birthday Btw, if anyone has extra parts that would make a good gift and doesnā€™t really need them, send me PM so we can take care of missing packages :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Grozniy are the people who where the Santaā€™s for the several people who havenā€™t received a gift yet established members. Like atleast a year/ more than 6+ months or were they all newer members.

Just trying to figure how we can eliminate this stuff from next year. Also do we know that they all got presents. Maybe after Christmas and we have a tally of who got presents and who didnā€™t we can expose those who didnā€™t send a gift and bring them out to be tarred and feathered and public shaming

3 Likes

I like the idea of gift giving more than once a year. Who doesnā€™t love free stuff and giving thier friends cool stuff.

4 Likes

Moe opened his box!

4 Likes

I hate it Kelly

3 Likes

Cool story bro. :+1:

3 Likes

Hey, Merry Christmas. Well there is Zero Guessing who my SS was. Nothing is cooler than a gift made with someoneā€™s time and hands. Gonna enjoy this Garage Art forever. Thank you Brian for the hats and shirt as well, awesome SS. IMG_20181225_062854 IMG_20181225_064613

21 Likes

This was accidentally spoilt early on, I guess you didnā€™t see it

5 Likes

Super rad gift. Will probably be enjoyed much longer than some of our skateboard parts that will eventually become trash.

6 Likes

Letā€™s wait with santa bashing until after 2 weeks or maybe even 4 for postal reasons.

However, my guess is that if santa did send their gift before the end of November it would have been in santeeā€™s hands by now.

3 Likes

Looks like my present got delivered on the 8th and I didnā€™t see it. Iā€™ll check with my room mates when I get home. There has been some theft at a house or two in the neighborhood but I was home that day so IDKā€¦

3 Likes

Sorry didnā€™t have time to tune the print quality. And forgot to leave a note. Glad you liked it.

Gonna forget this account now lol

9 Likes

So now it only 6 people who didnā€™t get gifts.

2 Likes

My gift is stil at the customs. I hope they gonna let it though this week

3 Likes

Great so maybe others are stuck at customs. Maybe next year we do a cut off for shipping for international.

1 Like

Iā€™m so glad you like them. If you ever need some more garage art just let me know.

2 Likes

What you mean with cut off international @briman05 ?

1 Like

Move the cut off and you take away santas being able to use black friday for gifts. Not sure it would even help. I know some packages that were sent early and took weeks to clear.

2 Likes