Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

I can’t unsee it now

1 Like

Don’t get me started on Victoria Justice. Had my chance in my teen years and blew it…:frowning: what a thread this has become

1 Like

:eyes:

what were you two friends or something? Thats awesome :slight_smile:

you ‘know’ more famous people than I do :rofl:

edit: to be clear, thats Jamie Lynn Spears, not Ms. Justice

1 Like

Best bud dated lava girl all high school and she was around once or twice. One night I thought I was in but she started vomiting. Not sure if it was me or the booze. Either way, I can say I held her hair? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

atta boy :joy: :joy_cat:

1 Like

Gravity Falls!?!?!

1 Like

Next on my list actually. I’ll take that as a recommendation. Also I started a new thread for this.

1 Like

Eyes and bangs, eyes and bangs

1 Like

Modern Family is Hilarious.

1 Like

After watching New Girl for so long, when I see Zoey without glasses and no bangs it kinda freaks me out. In a good way, but still.

1 Like

I love always sunny and have watched it from the beginning. I actually went to there bar in Philly over the summer it’s called Macs Tavern. Unfortunately they don’t have milk steak on the menu but they do have grilled cheese and Mac and cheese.

1 Like

Mac’s famous?

1 Like

It doesn’t say mac’s famous but it is pretty good

1 Like

IMG_20181217_195002_1545098404606

@briman05 that is the coolest, I appreciate this so much. Your like the good angel on my shoulder showing me that there are good and giving people out there. Thank you.

15 Likes

That’s super cool. Good job @briman05

6 Likes

Glad you like it I figured I needed to give back to someone who has given so much to everyone else and you gave me the loop key cap so now we are even.

Just be glad you didn’t get the other package. That was supposed to be delivered today as well but it’s still before 7 where it is going

5 Likes

It’s on a little skateboard

4 Likes

Would you mind if I posted this on my Instagram tomorrow. Also I hope you have ornaments then just that because if not I have about 10 other little skateboards. They just wouldn’t get there in time for Christmas

3 Likes

I’m happy for you too. My daughter will be home tomorrow from school, do we are waiting on her to decorate the tree. We have soooo have decorations, it’s cumbersome :grinning:.

3 Likes

My wife and I have a box of our own from our childhood and then everyone faces us them for our wedding because we got married 12/30. And nothing says happy marriage like some discounted ornaments.

So this year we do all our old ones and then ornaments I wood burned and ornaments she made out of yarn.

2 Likes