Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

Private amusement toy

3 Likes

The 2 packages that I sent out are out for delivery who will get the normal package and who will get the xxxtra special package.

8 Likes

Iā€™m watching How I met your mother right nowā€¦an amazing show!

4 Likes

Barney is the best character. I was so surprised when NPH came out just based on his previous characters

1 Like

Heā€™s a pretty cool guys too. I love card manipulation/magic tricks and he is apparently a really good magician too! Theory 11 came out with his own deck of cards and he did a cool little treasure hunt that was hidden in the cards. It was actually pretty damn cool!

1 Like

Friends is the greatest of all time

1 Like

WRONG.

No explanation neededā€¦just wrong.

2 Likes

The league is up there with HIMYM and friends for me. The one liners are just instant classics

1 Like

The characters are so very similar

1 Like

Because itā€™s friends copy

1 Like

The best shows: Adventure time Community Fool us Its always sunny in Philadelphia Modern family Mr robot New girl (esp if you like HIMYM) Parks and Recreation Rick and morty Sherlock Silicon valley Vikings Westworld

4 Likes

Community!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll give you Philadelphia, new girl, silicone valley and Westworld. The rest are weak

1 Like

It never gets the love it deserves. Iā€™m abed/Troy high fiving you right now. Cool cool cool.

3 Likes

Go eat some baby food baby man

1 Like

The League is the best show together with Itā€™s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Then Star Gate Atlantis. :grin:

How I Met Your Mother and Friends are equally good for the decade theyā€™re released in.

1 Like

New girl is great too the rest are TV shows people already know about

1 Like

Yeah I love me some Zooey. Put on that elf suit already.

1 Like

Zooey lol just because

1 Like

I thought you said Zoey 101 for a second :thinking:

had me worried :rofl:

2 Likes