Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

Fuck that man!!

I was psyched when I saw your custom stuff.

Time+effort > monetary value.

Your shit is dope!

7 Likes

:arrow_up: Ā 

5 Likes

See I usually donā€™t count my time as being worth that much.

2 Likes

My time is all that has value, I mean your all figments of my imagination and I put a little bit of time into your creations :grinning:

8 Likes

Iā€™m too salty today, tired from an aeeful Corp Christmas party. Headed to bed. Gā€™night peeps.

3 Likes

Well, time is valuable. Anyoneā€™s time.

Thats why I hate this minimum wage shit in our country. Shit is bogus.

$15 an hour is the least we can do.

Our minimum wage is whach. Not that your art deserves minimum wage, butā€¦

I am drunk and philosophizing.

Fight me!

9 Likes

Iā€™m republican by political party but views of government as libertarian basically Iā€™m a mustacheless Ron Swanson.

5 Likes

Someone asked me how much my board cost was. My reply was 1200 in materials and 8k in timeā€¦ time is the most valuable thing any if us have.

10 Likes

I donā€™t think they should raise minimum wage as much as they should restrict inflation. Prices have gone insane!

8 Likes

True.

Not exactly 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the orherā€¦

But, not, not.

1 Like

Exactly! Time has value. Especially since none of us know how much currency we have!

4 Likes

Time dont give no refunds

2 Likes

I could never guess the amount of money for the time I spend on boards. I usually sand the board before stenciling on the design that takes about10-15 minutes. Stencils take about an hour the longest took 2 hours. Then woodburing can 2-4 hours longest took 6. Then if there is color about an hour for that. Clear coating doesnā€™t take me a long time just a lot of drying hours over the course of a week with sanding with 800-2000 grit paper. And most of my boards sell for $100-$175. But I donā€™t have the client base or popularity to charge more for my boards. But everything is done by hand

7 Likes

Beautiful deck @Sender @Blasto

3 Likes

You know. The sad part is that Santa abuses his elves to produce all the things we take for granted.

It is sad really.

A fat old dude abusing little people in the name of Christmas.

Heartbreaking.Sad.

5 Likes

Take that back. I give them 10 minte breaks every 4 hours and a water cooler.

4 Likes

But you pay them with candy canes and warm beerā€¦

1 Like

you ever heard the phrase ā€œcheap ass hoā€™sā€ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Theyā€™re a myth. Ass hoā€™s thoughā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, I have a update for my packageā€¦

The package is laying at the customs. I will normally get a paper asking what is in it and its value :joy:

5 Likes