Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

We have to wait even after the Christmas because it’s a very very busy season. That’s why I wanted to make it happen before the rush. In January we’ll see who needs a gift

8 Likes

Is it possible to send me the tracking info? If you have it :slight_smile:

Edit: Received tracking info from @Grozniy. Package is already in my country, I think I will have it in one week. The courier companies are very busy during this period. Shipping time of a few orders from me also last longer because of the crowds

5 Likes

Yeah the countdown did it for me. I knew I had to get that package sent when it was almost just a week before Dec.

1 Like

I didn’t get any before leaving to Mex :pensive: but I’ll see it when I get back in January

3 Likes

Yep because some people may have received theirs but havent opened cause they are waiting so they haven’t posted.

4 Likes

We still have a plan to fix any and all eventualities yes @Grozniy

We as in we donate and you guys fix…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Great gifts people…and always a good read…lol

3 Likes

2 people will be getting a nice “package” in the mail. So who will it be???

10 Likes

Very cool dude

2 Likes

Well I already sent out my Santa gift to my main Santa these are just extras and one of them is an extra extra special package and only I know who will be getting that :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

oooooo the mystery is afoot.

and what is in the mysterious package going to the mysterious person!?

EDIT: Excuse me…I’ve been at work for the past 24 hours with no sleep…and the word mysterious just sounded cool in my head. Continue on, I’ll just sit here.

1 Like

Mine is in the mail as of yesterday, you should still get it before Xmas my dude if USPS follows the schedule.

Can’t wait for my present to arrive!

1 Like

Well as you can see one of the packages is bigger then the other so one has a “package” within a package if you remember part of @anon64938381 present to me. I had to regift it because it is the gift that keeps on giving. So hopefully the person recieving it has a sense of humor if not sorry my bad it was a joke. But both do have a personalized gift to each person in it as well.

4 Likes

My Santa FUCKING CRUSHED!! Or he was drunk while packing and sent me the wrong box😉…

20181212_175744

Those Raptor Hubs are going on an 11s3p spud build, PSYCHED! And I have some very elite and collectible ESK8 stickers.

I need to do more reading on this. Looks like a blast! Any mini project recommendations?

Thank you so much Santa! This will be put to good use!

25 Likes

That is a box of stoke with hints on the @sender, have fun bud

Hahaha the mind boggles, amuse us with this

actually please don’t!! :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s an awesome box. Those are great bottle caps. Put them to use. It sucks that they chucked in that crappy Raptor hubs. They are pure junk. Send it to me, I’ll recycle them for you. Gave you priceless stickers and cap and threw in trash. Bipolar much? :rofl:.

7 Likes

Yeah, I had to move the damn hubs out of the way before I saw all the stickers and bottle caps.

Whew…

5 Likes

That is going to be for emergency use!

2 Likes

think yours is this tho

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials

4 Likes

You must have been a very good boy!

4 Likes

What the fuck??? Brand new raptor hubs looks like Santa had an in with enertion.

6 Likes