Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

:sunglasses: lol

2 Likes

I think it could be candies or dab

1 Like

Lol. Definitely wouldn’t put oil (dabs) in plastic. Gotta use parchment or silicon. :wink:

Zoomed in. It’s sunglasses.

4 Likes

Good to know, it does not come in any packaging around here. Edit. I thought those weren’t like glass balls filled with the thing. Like I saw some company making huge ass Dragon balls filled with dab

1 Like

if anyone’s got an extra computer mouse they wanna send my way id appreciate it :heart:

(not specifically for you @akhlut)

edit: woah i still have regular i’m never on here anymore

4 Likes

You aren’t on here all that much anymore

1 Like

pair of muirskate glasses

3 Likes

nah, kinda out of the esk8 game rn :frowning:

1 Like

Why man?? :pensive:

1 Like

no reason, just bored and broke

i ride almost exclusively for fun with my girlfriend, haven’t used an eboard for transport in a LONG time

1 Like

Got my secret santa gift. Thanks Santa! They’re very much welcome! I was already about to buy some bearings and hardware as well for a few things coming in but these will do perfect!

Thanks as well to @DilatedPupils for helping out with bringing it all the way here too!

16 Likes

Chocolate!!!

2 Likes

I forgot to get a picture this morning but I boxed up 2 small gifts last night. One is an extra special “package”. No one is safe anyone in this secret santa could get this package.

So…image

8 Likes

My Santa’s package got lost on it’s way to me.

Rt if u cri

7 Likes

RIP… Maybe there is somebody who had no person to gift. I am sure @Grozniy has a solution.

Maybe you can wait some extra time? I am also still waiting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine got lost on the 15th of last month, I’m hopeful, but im not expecting that package to come.

1 Like

@MrHappy and @pjotr47 were there tracking numbers given to you by @Grozniy and what was the last record that the numbers say. Also have you sent your packages and your santees received them dont need who your santees were just if they have received them. @MrHappy where are you located @pjotr47 I know you are in Belgium. As I would contact the courier as they are accountable for your packages. And where your packages crossing the atlantic as it could be held up by customs. That tends to be the real pain in the ass when shipping international as the contents descriptions are super outdated/ very generalized.

1 Like

Yeah, I got a tracking number from @Grozniy. Last location was at an airport in france the 15th of last month. My Santee has received his package. I’m from Chicago.

1 Like

There’s been multiple members complaining about packages stuck in France (not just santa stuff) Its a known issue. Trying to wait it out. If it really doesn’t show ill talk to @Grozniy about fixing the situation.

3 Likes

Well there is kind of a shitstorm going on in france, i’m not surprised that things may be stuck somewhere.

4 Likes