Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

Looks like a Roche Bobois wall unit as well, this is a man of impeccable taste. I can almost smell the mahogany and cigars from here.

1 Like

I really dislike the auchentoshan. The monkey shoulder is my second least favorite. My favorite is the single cask glen dronach. Itā€™s really my all time favorite from 2002 next to the taiwanese kavalan solist single cask.

I love single casks.

5 Likes

I spotted a Glenlivet single in there too, one of my favs.

I have a bottle of Prime Ministerā€™s Reserve but I canā€™t bring myself to open it at roughly Ā£120 a glass :no_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s tricky. Once they get over a 100 quid Iā€™d be very hesitant to open it too especially if there are only so many left on the planet.

Then again it is just a drink and can only be drank once. Also if you have a bit of money, like a million in the bank it gets easier.

I say open that one up on the next special occasion.

I had three bottles of the glen dronach 2002. Theyā€™re all gone now. I got married, my father passed on, and I had a baby.

4 Likes

Sound advice, thereā€™s loads of reserve around anyway.

Perhaps when @bigben finishes building my batteries weā€™ll drink it straight out the bottle.

4 Likes

Well donā€™t put too much pressure on him.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t dropped the cells off yet. Heā€™s putting pressure on me :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s correct I got it from that spreadsheet site :point_up_2:t5:

2 Likes

I want your job dude. I canā€™t wait for it to be ā€œeasierā€. :wink:

2 Likes

15 Likes

but its perfect nowā€¦need the layers to ride! Its not super bad, but it was 22 degrees this morning. We got some snow around us but not here yet.

The shirt is perfect! And now that I know where it was fromā€¦I think I gotta get the matching hoodie.

1 Like

Yea, what do you do for work and are you hiring?!

1 Like

I got my face masks from here https://safishing.com/

1 Like

Literally the day I opened it, I got an add on facebook for that same brand!!!

I love those things, I used to carry a bandanna with me all the time, called it my ā€œwindshieldā€ for my motor cycle. My dad is a long distance runner and he gave me one of those to replace my bandanna and Iā€™ve been using them ever since.

Seriously, this was an awesome gift box, gotta buy some abec pulleys so I can try out those big ass wheels!

5 Likes

Iā€™m a swiss army knife here at work. I work for a global distribution/manufacturing co. Iā€™ve done marketing, sales, graphic design, IT, R & D, QC, ectā€¦ I just took over our creative department where we design and manufacture hot rod parts and other things. Iā€™m lucky enough to be able to switch around and learn new things. :slight_smile:

Not hiring for anything other than warehouse help right now. Weā€™re getting ready to move this building to a brand new building.

5 Likes

Confession time: Iā€™ve been super busy and the local post office has been swamped because of the wildfires and havenā€™t got my git out yet.

To make up for it Iā€™ll find something nice online today and order it directly to my santees address so they at least have something cool before Christmas rolls around. I guess itā€™s time to slack off from work for an bit and browse retail sites :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™m coming for you

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. I work in data centers but Iā€™ve been trying to move into the more ā€œcorporateā€ side of the house. I have a degree in marketing but Iā€™ve never used it once, kinda random path to get where Iā€™m at now but I really do enjoy my job.

I just feel a little stuck right now because Iā€™ve been doing it for the past 5 years and Iā€™m comfortable, but I think I need something new soon!

4 Likes

thanks santa!

20181210_180013

19 Likes

Nice nice. Whatā€™s in the bottom right bag?

1 Like