Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

Ahhh man I can’t wait to dig in I’ll definitely be breaking my diet for this :yum:… now I just gotta find a good hiding spot from my wife and son :thinking:… lol

4 Likes

FOR. Not from. Put them in a box. Problem solved

6 Likes

Damn, now i want pizza.

3 Likes

First one needs a wife…:expressionless:

2 Likes

Man that bullet bill board is sexy. Our family are mega video game nerds (Halloween costumes) 20171026_125238 I thought about how funny it would be with these painted like bullet bills missile-balloons-for-your-car-xl

5 Likes

IMG_5686 IMG_5687 Got my gifts in!! This was an awesome box. I asked for “Random stuff to do a spud build with” and my Santa hooked it up! Even got me an official esk8 forum shirt now!

Its lots of cool random but well thought out stuff, like a bluetooth module, some 3d printed stuff for a basic build like a bezel for a volt meter, some loop key prints, and these cool small micro bindings.

My dog’s wouldn’t let me take a decent pic, they were either running over everything or fighting in the background!!

Thanks to my santa!!!

(I feel bad…i rushed my present to my santee and didn’t even put a note or candy in there…i’m the worst)

15 Likes

That is some sick ass Joker grip there. And bushings to play with tool nice :+1:

5 Likes

Who ever it was was watching this thread, they gave me their handheld bike pump so I have something to fit my six shooters now!

6 Likes

Yep! and now I have trucks, grip, wheels, BT module, and some other stuff that I can dedicate to its own build, as well as some other cool swag.

They gave me one of those “buffs” thats just a fabric sleeve to cover your face while you ride too…which is perfect, just tested it and it fits under my helmet perfectly

5 Likes

We need more pic of that shirt and that face mask thingy… lol

1 Like

I’ll take some tonight!

1 Like

Thank you “SMITH” of Rochester, Washington!

Now FIVE! people know my secret identity because they were asking around. Guess I’ll come in wearing a cape on Monday.

EDIT: The Mint Chocolates are delicious. I love Andes so this is perfect!

SMITH

13 Likes

Looks like some super solid clamps!

I gotta get some soon, I have these enertion trucks, will caliber style clamps work on them?

2 Likes

Enertions are Caliber trucks I think.

2 Likes

that made me laugh out loud :slight_smile:

12 Likes

at least they didn’t ask on the intercom “psssh, we have a package for a mister sweet cheeks, I repeat mister cheeks, please come to the mailroom, you have a package”

5 Likes

That would be epic! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just bought some of those face masks some fleece for winter and then regular for fall and early spring. They even have faces on them

1 Like

Nice gifts @Itsmedant. How much for 1x doggo? @Mikenopolis those chocolates must be to keep the sweetness in the cheeks

2 Likes

Despite popular beliefs. These cheeks are made by addiction to delicious fried chicken. Not sugar :joy:

4 Likes