Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

They just check if nothing got broken… that’s normal :joy:

3 Likes

Or for something to steal, I am glad those dummies wouldn’t know what to do with ESCs, BMSs or motor mounts. They must have a wtf moment when they open my parcels. :joy:

3 Likes

I always have a hard time to explain and translate the customs what is in my parcel.

3 Likes

Which also means they don’t know the value of those items. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

They know as you need to provide a link to the website you bought it from…:pensive:

1 Like

Damn :open_mouth:. Don’t let our customs know about this.

3 Likes

If they change that in your country they also need to rise up the tax free value to 1000$ like they do here :wink: so it‘s usually not a trouble as long as you don’t buy all your stuff here over months in group buys…and than unexpected everything comes in the same month…:grimacing: kind a suck if you need to pay 30% tax on top :sweat_smile:

Man! Sounds like you guys have crazy customs over there.

2 Likes

Yeah, right. We are lucky we are not taxed the air we breathe. There is no chance in hell we would ever get a 1000€/month tax free.

1 Like

I don’t know where you are from but I know what you mean. How awesome that would be to have 1000€ per month tax free!!! But if they did that local businesses would close for sure.

Local businesses don’t keep the tax they charge :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Please don’t send dildos either. I already have a nice one,the Samson ultimate edition:50cm, 7 speed, rotating head and auto-lube.

6 Likes

No but where I live they have huge profit margin. For example, i bought a palm router overseas for around $130, the local shop sells it 350$. Only difference is the local shop gives me 6 months warranty. And they are authorized reseller of the brand so they probably get them cheaper than I paid it at retail price.

I‘m from Russia and as we live close to Estonia and Finnland it’s very common to drive there and buy stuff tax free. As i heard they will reduce that tax free value to 500$ from next year. The thing is that usually the shipping is expensive, so the money I save from taxes I can spend for the shipping.

3 Likes

ROFL :grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Just send them suikerflash waffles from Albert Heijn. Would be a great treat since they are super tasty and not available abroad.

3 Likes

Damn now I really need to work on getting likes :joy:

13 Likes

Did what i could. Im out for 2 hours

2 Likes

You gotta up that read time tho bud. You’re almost there

Thanks man :star_struck: and yeah, that’s bound to happen anyway though, not too scared about that :wink:

11 Likes