Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

Sorry, it looks like there is no confirmation email. But your entry is saved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should also add in phone numbers so secret santas can text their santees

2 Likes

Would love to do this but I don’t think I have any likes, honestly I’m just missing a couple of parts for my build so if someone were to send those that would be literally the best!

14 Likes

I’ll give ya likes. But you gotta up that read time

2 Likes

He’s good on the read time. Need 3days he got 4days

Thought it was 9 days
 lol

1 Like

You should be good now. Spammed your posts with a few extra likes

3 Likes

I’ve got some likes to give away too. Should be a few off my daily limit i think.

2 Likes

now i understood how you get out of heard so often
 good work, we need more people getting into this!!!

3 Likes

Totally agree. I got some nice glassware from one of my customers. Doesn’t have to be esk8 related for sure :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have a set of Alabama Bear Bryant Coke Bottles that a customer gave me years and years ago, to this day I have no idea why and I’ve never heard from him again but it was definitely a unique gift :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love Salmiakki and korskonkorva. (I think that’s how you spell it???)

I read that as korpiklaani. Was like “fuck yeah”

To be drunk while listening to korpiklaani.

3 Likes

That’s practically my day job

3 Likes

I think it would be wise to know peoples age. Or at least know if they are a minor or not. Im not saying they can’t participate. But i don’t wanna get matched up with @ARetardedPillow , and then find out i sent a 17 year old duck pics and heroin.

9 Likes

Dude, I am 45 and would not like to get sent duck pics and heroin :joy:

6 Likes

You’ve never seen my duck

3 Likes

Nor do I want to

2 Likes

Yeah
 please no drugs for me either, I am doing my best to stay out of the authorities radar. I already have a few custom officer who remember my face every time I travel. And they systematically open all the parcels I receive for some reasons. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes