Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

A lot of member has 3d printers and can offer printed parts for who ever they get. Its worth considering maybe adding that to your wish list.

3 Likes

Very true printed parts are something that can be very useful and something that not everyone has access to.

1 Like

iā€™m down with international secret santa, but i also echo the sentiment regarding the way @Youssless matched people upā€¦ it was really a lot more christmassy that way than a random drawing would be.

4 Likes

This means I need people wish list and what they can gift (spare parts) and their shipping availablity ( international/national only) ?

1 Like

Iā€™m in! Iā€™m glad to see that my 5 days read time has another useā€¦

1 Like

Would be nice if it could be matched if there is a match. I mean if I sent my 90mm flywheels to somebody who just has a mtb it would be a bit sad :sweat_smile: But guess it is way much more work And we all need to be super polite to @Grozniy from now on as he gona sort out who will get what :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Ok. So just updated the form. Please input your wishlist and what you can gift and where to you can send. For those who already filled it, please edit it. So this way we will not have a random draw, Iā€™ll match people up ( hopefully better than tinder)

1 Like

How to edit? Just fill it out again?

1 Like

You should have an email, maybe junk mail there you can edit

1 Like

I check my spam folder too. Didnā€™t get one. Can be that I accidentally deleted it with the other forum notification during the day. Can I just fill it out once again?

2 Likes

Sure you can

1 Like

Just submitted a new formā€¦

2 Likes

I filled it out, I canā€™t wait.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t get an email, Just gonna re sumbit.

2 Likes

To the top For whoever would like to join best-longboarding-gifts

4 Likes

Done, this was a blast last year and left us all with a warm fuzzy feeling.

2 Likes

hmmm idk if i have enough read time or likesā€¦ :thinking:

4 Likes

The question is if you have too manyšŸ¤£

2 Likes

Filled in, thanks for doing this.

2 Likes

You can join only if your post were flagged more than 5x

:sweat_smile:

giphy

6 Likes