Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

I had my gift shipped directly from the vendor to my Santee’s address. It will probably take a bit of time but it should be there for Christmas.

4 Likes

Unfortunately my santee will also suffer from someone with no artistic ability. I plan on sending two gifts this weekend. One joke gift and one sent directly from the vendor…

5 Likes

Joke gifts are the best

2 Likes

No I feel like my gifts really suck :frowning:

2 Likes

I hate people at usps. Just spent 45 mins waiting behind some old lady with 74 envelopes to send out… wtf. All my packages are out. Didn’t wanna move them to the new place. One out Wednesday, four more out today.

9 Likes

just how many secret santees do you have!

3 Likes

Only one assigned. But sending out some extra things to others as well.

8 Likes

So good that my Post Office is directly under my flat and i‘m already premium customer due to the amount of parcels arriving from China and elsewhere every day :sweat_smile: I can just come the last 5min before they close where usually no people anymore. Packed mine yesterday evening. Saturday will be my big shipping day :relieved:

4 Likes

I had to call someone with a car. To many to carry on my board. Didn’t have time for multiple trips.

3 Likes

SquareFit_20181109_08120567~2

19 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Im just sending crap i don’t wanna move to the new place .

6 Likes

My gift has been sent out! UPS better keep their shit together and get it there safe and sound! Hopefully they like it too

6 Likes

I sent my santee one of my stickerbomb boxes. Not this one but similar.

Theres a surprise inside. The most valuable part of my gift.

9 Likes

Duck pics for sure

2 Likes

No pics, buch of little duckssages

4 Likes

Someone is going to enjoy some homemade duck soup for Christmas.

3 Likes

What the heck why did this happen so early??? Can I still get in on this? I did it last year and it was quite fun

1 Like

I don’t know what to say. This tread starter more than 1 month ago, it’s not easy to miss. For now there is no-one extra to match you with

5 Likes

Still gotta pack it up nice and tight but this will be heading to the post office Monday. The other gift is already on the way :grinning:

8 Likes

Mine mails out tomorrow. Big ass box, heavy to at 33 lbs. Poor mailman :grinning:.

13 Likes