Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

For this year SS I propose a small fund raising of maximum 5$ each to guarantee your commitment and to have some funds for those who didn’t get their gift for any reason. @Skunk @mmaner

14 Likes

oh sweet. i hope you didn’t pay for it!

4 Likes

Of course I paid for all of them ahahaha I knew this would eventually happen when I decided to make SS :wink:

8 Likes

Really??? There was some money left over from your SS present funding. I thought that’s gonna be used for this case :thinking: If you just joking… than forget about it…my brain first need to get used to the cold conditions again after vacation :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah there shouldn’t be a reason why people have to be assholes and ruin it for people who want to do good by others. Hopefully the people who stuffed the others didn’t get a present

That’s not really nice to wish since we don’t know the reasons the gifts didn’t arrive, might be negligence or post office fault. This things need to be considered when organising SS .

10 Likes

dude lemme at least pay for some of it. pleeeeeease

3 Likes

If you really paid for the missing presents by your own than it is not right at all! If mine is not shipped yet, take it back please. If it´s shipped I will refund you or spend the value of my present for the next year bowl of missing presents.

It shouldn´t be your task to stand for lost packets or people that just didn´t fullfill there part in the SS game…

7 Likes

That’s a good idea.

I don’t wish anything bad on anyone but if you from the time that you sign up and have to send out gifts they loose a job or fall on hard times they could easily send you a pm so it is expected they don’t have to list all the reasons because it’s a private matter but just send you a pm saying hey I can’t participate in the secret Santa that is all.

There should be some money left over in the collection for your gift @mmaner should be able to say how much but you should atleast get money you put out finishing it up.

We spent most of it on another person’s gift, I’ll see if there’s any left, don’t remember off the top of my head.

3 Likes

Yeah I know most of it was spent because we had hit the cap and people had sent money in while you were closing it so I feel like anything that is left over should go to @Grozniy to repay what he had to put out to get presents to others.

And this is why certain people don’t deserve the honor of being Santa! Seriously good job @Grozniy, I respect the hell out of you, even if you do have small calves

4 Likes

I dig it and it will, no need to make it a public conversation/

1 Like

No probs people. Luckily I can spare some :moneybag: for these gifts. I do enjoy giving almost like @mmaner

3 Likes

I don’t work out them because you like them this way :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You know me so well!

1 Like

I think the best thing about the secret Santa was see all the gifts that were given I think I was just as excited to see what everyone got as the people that actually got the gifts.

5 Likes

@mynamesmatt did you get anything yet?

1 Like

yes i did! (dunno who from :wink: ) Thanks again for sorting it :heart:

1 Like