Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

:tipping_hand_man:ā€¦:tipping_hand_man:Wouldnā€™t be so sure in itā€¦

your legs are tiny, I got huge calvesā€¦constant workout carrying my fat a$$

5 Likes

I knew it was a joke I was just saying that I agreed with @Skunk that it should be a new person taking the lead. I should have said agreed not sided so my mistake. I am actually very organized when it comes to stuff like this. You donā€™t have to be an ass hat about it.

@Andy87 yours is the tne Iā€™m really questioning as you havenā€™t had any updates from shipping correct.

I donā€™t know anything about mine. Even not if it was shipped at all, but I know that our master santa is working on it as hard as he can. So no worries at this point :wink:

1 Like

Yes, yes he does.

4 Likes

If @Grozniy has a tracking number for you that would be great or at least maybe your santa can provide a picture of the receipt if they still have it. I would hope that they would have been able to send it out by now unless they just got there package and said screw my santee which isnā€™t right. Once we get into February maybe we can talk about this because I know of atleast 2 people who dont have a gift but atleast one seems like there is in transit. Maybe we can see when you santee was last active and they havent been active since we blacklist them from future secret santas.

The sad thing is that there will always be people trying to scam people who are good hearted people. I have talked to @Grozniy about increasing the minimum and try to make it better for the people who have been in it in the past because I know @skunk has sent out gifts to people who were butt hurt about what they got and that isnā€™t right. Everyone comes from different financial backgrounds and age ranges people need to be happy with what the get because it isnā€™t about sending a $10 part and hoping to get a $100 item its about sending someone something that they may need to finish a build or to start a future build.

4 Likes

We sorting that out. @Grozniy is working on it. No need to worry.

8 Likes

But I feel like someone should step in and start worrying?

4 Likes

@Itsmedant you donā€™t have ā€œthe worrying oneā€ title

5 Likes

Fine, Iā€™ll settle down then!!

1 Like

Fuckā€¦ after calling my post 3 times, they consider my package as lost :confused:

2 Likes

@pjotr47 shoot me a PM on the last day of January.

4 Likes

Did tracking say that it was at your local post.

1 Like

Yes. The customs have passed on the package to the Belgian post. after it has been sorted it is lost

those sonsabitches

1 Like

Haha sorry man didnā€™t realise they were that big :joy:The reason I chose those was that they can run straight of voltage level normally :sweat_smile:

Try to somehow pressure them to find it

Idk how it is in Belgium but in Germany and in Russia you can ask for a special search request. You need to fill out a form and give some information and they will look explicit after your parcel. If you have information where the parcel was scanned last time it shouldnā€™t be an issue to find it.

Believe me, you do not want to know how retarded the people of the Belgian post are. They constantly put the work down, the post office is monthly for unexpected things.

Iā€™ll give them a call back tomorrow, and the next day and that day afterā€¦ I know it was the last time in the brussels depotā€¦ So they can search behind it until they find itā€¦

3 Likes

You can do the same thing here