Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

I asked him 3 days ago, nothing yet

1 Like

Letā€™s wait until the end of the month and then check whoā€™s gift is missing

2 Likes

Good idea with just the one light that thing is like a spotlight. You should easily be able to see ahead with that thing.

Thanks so much to my Santa I love everything and I will put it to good use ! I just got back from mexico and came to this image

13 Likes

Sorry to my receipting that your missing some stuff but I just got back from mexico, one more present will go your way Monday :wink:

4 Likes

That was a shock hearing thatā€¦:hushed:ā€¦Iā€™ve been munching on them for 30 years.

I put them in the freezerā€¦one is never enoughā€¦too many and you start to look like oneā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Still waiting on the package. I am beginning to fear that it has been lost After it was handed to my local post. I donā€™t receive new updates

1 Like

Last time we went to London, I bought a lotā€¦there were two more larger boxes I didnā€™t get a picture of.

5 Likes

I just asked him

Vote for @Grozniy to run secret santa again in 2019, it was awesome.

• Yes he should do it
  • Roman for emperor
  • His legs are smaller than Brentā€™s

0 voters

Whilel I agree he did a really great job it would be great for him to be able to participating in a different way next time around

6 Likes

Donā€™t come in here with your sense. Heā€™s our Santa bitch now.

4 Likes

@brenternet my legs are not small!!! :rage:

Russian power XD

6 Likes

Haha look at those little kickers. When you grow up they will develop well Iā€™m sure!

3 Likes

I have to side with with @Skunk on this I think @Grozniy did a truly great job this year and has set the bar high but even though he did participate this year it was only because there was a person how backed out. I know there are still a few people who did not get a gift but I dont think it is because someone did not send it and it is more of a postal service fuck up. I have offered and so has Skunk to take the reigns with the 2019 Secret Santa as it shouldnā€™t become a job for someone to do each year.

3 Likes

I had also considered the possibility of the previous Santa electing the new Santa

5 Likes

That could be a good way to pass the torch

3 Likes

100%

1 Like

It was a joke you penis. I also think youā€™d make a terrible organiser, that wasnā€™t a joke out of interest, sometimes itā€™s hard to tell.

3 Likes

Ass to grass. I like it. :grinning:

1 Like