Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

@Grozniy did that this year were people who wanted to ship world wide were put in with others world wide. When I said start in October I was meaning the whole Secret Santa process like it did this year. Where October is for saying you want to join then November you are give the name. I don’t mind if stuff comes after Christmas but others have seem like they would like it before and I’m just throwing out ideas to speed up the process. We cant say that if you are shipping it international then you have to do priority because then that adds to the cost of shipping and depending on what it is it could be become very expensive

I had someone contact me about the bearings I sent out b264 and the cheapest international available right from the manufacture was $99 for international UPS.

1 Like

I refuse to ship or receive outside eu … Shipping is hella expensive,easily above 30€ that leaves very few money for a good gift. Receive is even worse . Customs office will hold my box and make me pay for stuff i might not need. At least in my case internacional is not a choice

3 Likes

That‘s your good right and totally understandable. Just don’t like the idea that we fix this decision from the beginning. For me for example it’s not an issue at all to ship worldwide and I also don’t mind to pay for things I maybe don’t need.

3 Likes

Yes, I paired people based on gifts and shipping

4 Likes

And did a marvelous job …thank you again sir

8 Likes

I think @Grozniy did a great job. Some are delayed, some are early. I don’t mind getting mine after new year.

4 Likes

We should wait because post is busy. Maybe by the end of January, all gifts will arrive. Then we’ll decide

4 Likes

@briman05 you’ve lost the spirit friend.

When gifts arrive doesn’t matter, worried about shipping costs? Buy something in the country and ship it locally, or give something small and light from your stocks. None of that matters. It’s about giving what you can and participating in the community.

Splitting the community into one nation vs 191 nations is not a solution in any community spirit. The world is big.

4 Likes

First up just let me say this is just how I see it. I respect everybody’s opinion. WE are all in different situations…economically physically.

I think the timing eg: Oct decide…Nov do it. Is perfect. You will never be able stop random events that cause fuckups.

Yes I new it was going to be expensive to send, insurance etc I felt I was representing…me…my country…this community the spirit of Christmas. I actually ended up spending nearly 4 x what I said I would…lol

I’m not wealthy…far from it. I got one hell of a kick out of sending something that hurt a little bit to give. But I felt really good about it…and I know it was appreciated.

12 Likes

I was too late to even join the secret Santa so the grass could always be browner too

4 Likes

Next year just be on the look out for a secret santa thread in October.

3 Likes

Remember that this thread started 3rd of October :wink:

4 Likes

very much appreciated, and also a total surprise!

i am going to step my gift up 10x next year.

11 months away!

5 Likes

IMG_20181226_173248

Lmao thanks Santa! Only problem is I have 2 sets now! The package was addressed to Ronaldo instead of Joe, had I known what it was I would have opened it sooner and not put Cags on my family Xmas list lol. I will put this sticker to good use though.

15 Likes

Guess you gotta start another build

6 Likes

Shit cant have extra wheels. Gotta have a whole new board :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Seems legit

3 Likes

Imgur

7 Likes

I guess I can get a tripple axle front truck now

2 Likes

Or a trailer