Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

So good that my Post Office is directly under my flat and i‘m already premium customer due to the amount of parcels arriving from China and elsewhere every day :sweat_smile: I can just come the last 5min before they close where usually no people anymore. Packed mine yesterday evening. Saturday will be my big shipping day :relieved:

4 Likes

I had to call someone with a car. To many to carry on my board. Didn’t have time for multiple trips.

3 Likes

SquareFit_20181109_08120567~2

19 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Im just sending crap i don’t wanna move to the new place .

6 Likes

My gift has been sent out! UPS better keep their shit together and get it there safe and sound! Hopefully they like it too

6 Likes

I sent my santee one of my stickerbomb boxes. Not this one but similar.

Theres a surprise inside. The most valuable part of my gift.

9 Likes

Duck pics for sure

2 Likes

No pics, buch of little duckssages

4 Likes

Someone is going to enjoy some homemade duck soup for Christmas.

3 Likes

What the heck why did this happen so early??? Can I still get in on this? I did it last year and it was quite fun

1 Like

I don’t know what to say. This tread starter more than 1 month ago, it’s not easy to miss. For now there is no-one extra to match you with

5 Likes

Still gotta pack it up nice and tight but this will be heading to the post office Monday. The other gift is already on the way :grinning:

8 Likes

Mine mails out tomorrow. Big ass box, heavy to at 33 lbs. Poor mailman :grinning:.

13 Likes

Damn… someone is getting lucky

7 Likes

They should have a good day :grinning:

8 Likes

Keep the love coming

7 Likes

Damn 33 pounds you send someone a complete board and a bunch of parts

5 Likes

that’s how he rolls

5 Likes

image Time to get stuff out :relieved::gift::relieved: