Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

me too. Filled out the form twice but no email. also not in the spam folder.

2 Likes

No worries, everything is updated @Andy87 and @Saturn_Corp :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For now we have 35 answers on the form. Invite your friends to the awesome gift exchange :wink:

1 Like

This is gonna be fun . Already got some things set aside/planned

3 Likes

@J0ker3366 @dareno @Wraith @b264 you guys gonna get in on this orā€¦ what? @rok @Wilsonliang777 @monsterbuilder @ARetardedPillow @taz @L3chef

6 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about it. Sucks when you ship anything from northern europe tho. 0.5kg and up = minimi 30ā‚¬

3 Likes

You could always buy something little online thatā€™s on the same continent as the person you get matched with. Only 10$ minimum

You too @bigben get in here And @brenternet @briman05 Im gonna keep tagging people till this gets more attention.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been giving some thought but I donā€™t know if itā€™d be fair for anyone to ship to me given where Iā€™m based lol

1 Like

we also have a member from french polynesia participating :wink:

4 Likes

I can understand that. Probably limits what can be sent affordably. Donā€™t want ya left out tho

1 Like

i know the feels man

2 Likes

Alright alright Iā€™m in but if I draw you it better not be a set or Surfrodz or a moonshine deck lol

3 Likes

itā€™s not random draw anymore, iā€™ll match people

4 Likes

Thats a good ideaā€¦ Iā€™ll think about it. Would like to send some Finnish salmiakki candy to someone. Everyone loves Salmiakki right?

6 Likes

Ive never heard of that but it sounds interesting :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh alright that simplifies things then!

Edit: Filled out the form, Hope Iā€™m being reasonable enough with the wish list lol

1 Like

I just had a glance about what people have to offer and it is awesome. Join this gift-exchange event and spread some esk8 love

2 Likes

Iā€™m already on it! Last year I got a raptor 1 deck as a gift so a lot to live up to!

6 Likes

Not bad at all

1 Like

Iā€™ve just been shooting for the minimum $15 on my wish list lol. Can i still edit? :rofl: