Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

That double sided dildo was a gift man. How can you regift something I gave you out of love?

4 Likes

Sharing is caring

4 Likes

ROFLā€¦ My wife is looking at me funny because I laughed so hard. Iā€™m not gonna tell her why, quick, gimme a good lie :grinning:

5 Likes

Uh, tell her your girlfriend sent you a funny meme.

3 Likes

Trying to me killedā€¦

4 Likes

I wanted to participate but I donā€™t have the likesā€¦ :confused:

18 Likes

I can give all the likes you need for only 10$ each. Buy today and i will give you one for free.

4 Likes

Dont listen to @rojitor Iā€™ll do it for 5$ each .

5 Likes

Please no dildoā€¦ I already have too many.

3 Likes

Too bad, thatā€™s what u get. But be happy happy, itā€™s got dual 6374s, just be careful of the grip tape :grinning:

3 Likes

You have 10 days to be more active on the forum

1 Like

No lube? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Griptape on a dildoā€¦ Ouch. But seriously, I was thinking of adding local made beerā€¦

2 Likes

We are under yihadist alert. Itā€™s a funny thing. I can receive liquids but i canā€™t ship them. Not even tiny fragance bottles. Itā€™s a pity. We have some cool liquors.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s to badā€¦ I hope I can ship beer I never triedā€¦

5 Likes

I shipped someone some mini bottles of whiskey last time.

8 Likes

Yea I dont have alot of spare parts hereā€¦since Iā€™m still on my first build. Iā€™m waiting to see who I get then I will direct my gift towards their wishlist!!!

I got a few ideas though!

3 Likes

@Grozniy when the sign up time finished you will show us a list with all people who take part in it? :nerd_face::thinking:

2 Likes

I had planned on doing a airplane bottle of johnny walker or jack in mine unless the person is underage.

2 Likes

hopefully @Grozniy got my message. :wink:

I paid over $500 for it and now itā€™s just sitting here not being used

2 Likes