Secret Santa 2018 WORLDWIDE-COMPLETED

Just want to check that you have my form submission…

1 Like

i have :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Just spent 4h matching people :crazy_face: remember, don’t be cheap with the gifts ehehe

4 Likes

I’ve got some great stuff to pass out. Feeling the giving spirit at the moment.

If I get crap gifts back I’m coming to your homes in the night. If it’s anonymous I’m coming to all of your homes.

3 Likes

ah but does it have temperature control?

1 Like

What is considered a crappy gift

2 Likes

cah-bullshit-hed-2014

6 Likes

I was gonna say socks, but i could totally use a fresh bag of socks.

*please don’t get me socks. Im weirdly picky about the ones ill wear.

We should just all buy each other VeGa Battery monitors. Everyone wants one lol I think its cheaper then the chocolate i wanted to go get.

4 Likes

And fit perfect the 10$ min limit :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Minimum, not max

2 Likes

I think you mean “Dave”.

1 Like

Edit done :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Grozniy when you match us … you also will say what we need to sent, or we can still choose from the things we put on our list?

1 Like

I actually think that the cards against humanity bullshit box was like 25 or 50 bucks and it was literally a box of bull shit.

I hope I wasnt to late but put my name in. I have some skate related stuff and some non skate related stuff I can throw in is that ok?

I listed it on the form but if I get chocolate please nothing with walnuts I am allergic and will really fuck with my EOE disorder. And please no dick pics.

1 Like

Message @Grozniy with what you have, would like. He’ll take care

Where’s your community spirit ffs. I’ll just put all my nuts and ducks away then…

nothing ever comes from nut and duck pics

Ill send you a chocolate duck and nut pics instead

this is for all you nut and duck pic lovers out there

the nuts and the duck have a very close relationship

7 Likes

You guys crack me up @Andy87, I’m matching people based on what you want and have. You can send whatever you want, everything you have or just specific part :slight_smile: @briman05, don’t worry, you’re not late. The form will be online until the last day of October I’m just saving myself from all the work on 1st November

2 Likes