Secret Santa 2017 (Completed)

Damn this makes me wish I had gotten in on this exchange I didnt have any parts to give but I wish I had.

Some of you guys may be receiving multiple shipments, on different days, so keep that in mind :wink:

About to head to the post office. What is a Christmas present without a quality homemade card?

6 Likes

So it turns out my secret Santa is this not-so-secret great and skilful person that goes by the nickname of @bigben who makes really beautiful enclosures for your precious FOCBOXes that never arrive on time. And I have the proof sitting here in my living room:

Thank you very much Secret Santa!!

14 Likes

ya’ll are buying from the wrong people. I have them in stock right now, and they ship right now. https://longhairedboy.com/collections/all/products/focbox-electric-skateboard-motor-controller

6 Likes

The savings are starting to feel less and less worth it. Funny thing is I had 4 in my cart on your site when I found out about this Cyber Monday shenanigans .

$300 though LHB!

I made it but the Santa was another Santa… Which is a secret… @egzplicit

3 Likes

Can confirm, @egzplicit, BB wasn’t your Santa :wink:

2 Likes

You’re right. Counterfeit bond certificates make for great presents.

1 Like

Oh I never considered this option! I do apologise to my really secret Secret Santa and I also wanna thank him for the generosity, it really is an awesome gift!

5 Likes

Once again, some of you are receiving multiple packages on multiple days :wink:

I just sent mine out :grin::gift::christmas_tree:

Wow! I am beyond ecstatic! My Santa truly knocked it out of the park! Just look at these Christmas treats! I can’t say thank you enough!

11 Likes

Ooh what are those “X” things called? Where can i get some? I need 2 for my board since the truck hardware is digging really deep into the deck!

LOL!

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/what-are-those-x-things-called/32370

8 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

They are just like X-mas decorations aren’t they hah!

3 Likes

did you buy extra of those?

1 Like

No I just have that many boards and like them. Got two more sets coming

2 Likes