Secret Santa 2017 (Completed)

well i can ship straight away but maybe a secret santa 2 is a good idea no problem setting it up @Youssless

1 Like

I may do, and have it open to everyone if there is enough interest. For now, PM me if you’d like to be hooked up (I know you have @stormboard1) and I’ll see if its worth pursuing or making a low key secondary nice list.

1 Like

I mean if someone wants to be a backup secret santa, I’ll take the hit. Send gifts my way.

4 Likes

i can’t wait! i love getting gifts from internet friends!

sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

8 Likes

Thats awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I only know of holiday armadillo.

5 Likes

yeah, and kind of relevant since moses was found in the reeds because he was literally a secret.

2 Likes

Secret Presidents Day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Might as well do Secret Fool Day, with the current president in office

2 Likes

And don’t forget about International Trolling Day and Secret Troll. You guys are gonna love my gifts!

2 Likes

Best not to get political

2 Likes

Dude mocking the trumpsta is not even political anymore. Although i have heard better jokes on this topic before.

2 Likes

Harmless joke, thats all :wink:

2 Likes

I looked at the arcboard site. Couldn’t find a place to buy the wheels or pulleys. Do you have an in? 70 mm would be perfect for a pig deck build.

Did everybody forget about Robanukah?

Robonzaa!!! Drinking contests are fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone or somebody (the lucky SOB) has the 1st of 2 packages on the way…hope the hockey & syrup doesn’t interfere :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope my gift doesn’t arrive upside down. (Bad Australia joke)

6 Likes

LOL best thing i’ve seen all day

did you mail someone a kangaroo?

3 Likes

No but I might have to ride my kangaroo to the post office.

3 Likes