Secret Santa 2017 (Completed)

Santa went to my home today :smile: good timing as I spent the last days sick at home and am happy to get comforted haha

Here is a pretty RC GT2B combo + 2x belts + voltmeter (not sure about the last part)

I think I have figured from who it came and must say many thanks for the kind attention Santa! :blush:

I’ll put the badies to good use :sunglasses:

Edit : Reupload done!

BTW big kudos to @Youssless for organizing everything and giving updates regularly, making sure nobody got forgotten by Santa. You rock !

9 Likes

Thanks Santa!

8 Likes

Hey guys,

I wanted to give this topic one final bump to ensure everyone has received their gifts. Just in case there is something still hanging with some issues please do PM me immediately and I’ll do what I can to help (though I think I got everyone sorted now).

Its been a fair bit of to and fro but I think everyone has given and received a little bit of Christmas (even if some did get there’s in January).

I’m so grateful for all of you who joined in, thank you for being such an amazing community.

Speak soon, ride safe,

Youssef

12 Likes

Well mine came a little bit ago as u can see😃 Still don’t know what to run the lipos for though Hmmmm…

you can run them to the post office for me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy: I just need an idea… Can’t build another board though😢

1 Like

i could build one :wink:

/s

1 Like

Hahaha… Still need an idea though

$_35

9 Likes

Christmas in January (February even)? Why not, my “not so secret anymore” santa finally came today :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Get/build one of those li-po powered spot welders.

2 Likes

What is that?

2 Likes

I guess my secret santa gift isn’t coming :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah me neither. After DHL messed up twice, delivering from UK to GER, I think my Santa is fedup :no_mouth:

Understandibly so.

Aw man that isnt cool especially if you guys sent out your gift and it was already delivered. Maybe contact @Youssless and maybe he can reach out to the person or give you who your santa was.

@lowGuido, @koralle, I’ll look into this again and chase up your santas. I’m travelling in South East Asia atm so not sure if I can send anything over as a backup santa, a gift card/credit with a vendor might have to do.

All good man.

Yeah take ist easy. My only concern is that my santa made such an effort and it didn’t work out. Kind of lame for him also

Bro haven’t been on this forum in a while but Hi