Searching for VESC 4.10/4.11 PCBs

Hi hexakopter i am interested in 2 VESC´s i am from Germany too.

Can you send me an PM to start conversation about it? I do not find PM Button :smile:

Yes, will write you back now.

@all VESCs PCBs are shipped now. Will inform you when they are here.

Hi hexakopter i am interested in 3 VESC´s boards and components sets. I am from Spain. If you are interesed in sell it to me let me know. Best Regards

Hey agpouso,

that should be possible, but I think the shipping to spain with tracking is around 15€ (the tracking so no one can say they didn’t receive their package). At the moment it looks like we are around 80€ for one VESC self solder set with PCB. Please write me back if you still are interested, because a guy with 4 VESC sets didn’t answer back since weeks so I think he is out.

The electronic parts arrived today. Now still waiting for the PCBs. The tracking says they are in London now, so hoping it doesn’t takes to long.

Just to have it here updated, too. Electronic parts of the enquirys are now packed. Hope to get PCBs tomorrow. Here are some pictures. Takes a lot of time… In the picture you see the electronic parts for a set of two VESCs.

1 Like

Does this offer still stand? Also do you know where I could get a parts list for this version and the firmware and all of that. I am new to e-skateboards and basically have everything ready just don’t have the esc’s yet. I just finished making my own reflow oven and would like to try make my own esc’s.

I have couple of 4.12 pcbs. Europe, Slovakia. pm if you still need them.

You can find the BOM on Vedder’s GitHub. You need to convert the ods file to a xlsx file using an online converter. Then import the xlsx file into mouser and element 14 and order the parts.

K I have found the parts list but wasn’t sure if that is the same for old boards. I live in the US and digi key is in my town so I will probably go there for all the parts they have all of them but a few. I will have to post that list and see if I can find similar parts. I know the Mosfets were out of stock.

Do you still have the pcbs?

I also have a complete dual VESC V4.11 set left, with all the electronic parts and PCBs.

how much? more characters

Sorry for the late response. I don’t know if I have done the calculation here also, but all parts with PCB for one VESC v4.11 are 80€. So the dual set is 160€. Don’t forget that one must also add shipping costs. I will only ship with tracking number and insured shipping. I think the most infos you can found on this thread: http://www.elektro-skateboard.de/forum/vesc-104/vesc-platinen-bauteile-sammelbestellung-5014.php But it is in german.

are the parts pre soldered on the vesc?

Then it would be a completed VESC and not a set with electronic parts and PCB right? So no, it is just the price of the parts as you can see in the calculations. When ordering in little quantity the price for the parts is high, so not comparable to sources like enertion.

Hi There, I am new to this SMD soldering. I have bought a hot air station but I am wondering what kind of solder to you. Would you have a link to what you are using with a hot air gun ?

Thanks for your help !

Hello, I’m looking for VESC PCB, even 4.8 version, do you still have some? Thanks.

Sry I saw its some month ago,

But is there some group order planned right now? Because I am also interested… (Germany)

Also I am looking for the STMs or Drivers and PCB :slight_smile:

Regards

hey are you still looking for PCBs Manufacturer? If yes, I can help you a bit by providing some guidance. Not sure about the location but the shipping cost will be okey for you I think. And obviously you’ll like it. For more help: https://www.wellpcb.com/