Searching for a 3D design master

Im down for this cad challenge / competition :slight_smile:

Lmao they didnā€™t give dimensions which is why itā€™s a bit harder, what I do know is each pick is 10s1p with the esc portion able being able to hold a vesc sized control board. From these images itā€™s a bit easier to guesstimate the dimensions though since you can see roughly how large the 18650s are in comparison to the caseimage

@L3chef @Apolo

1 Like

@SORRENTINO @GrecoMan @Apolo @L3chef were any of you still up for this? (If not no worries)

Ah I thought @GrecoMan made it for you last friday. I make no promises, but I might be able to take a look at it next weekend

Thanks and he didnā€™t but he might have just forgot

itā€™s gonna be atleast a week, got too much stuff to do already. iā€™ll give it a shot when I get a chance tho

All good thatā€™s fine, Iā€™m probably going to start on it to give anyone willing something to work with

My bet is on @SORRENTINO since he helped with modelling a few of hummies revisions.

Or @L3chef

I feel like I would much rather watch Greco and Apollo duke it out in a fortnite/pubg match :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

We all know whoā€™d win. potato aim Leo canā€™t do shit but take my med kits

Edit: Donā€™t forget who modelled your belt covers :wink:

1 Like

Haha I didnā€™t forgetā€¦

hey now i can also throw our medkits off clifs

1 Like

Itā€™s not ā€œourā€. It was ā€œmineā€

iā€™ll still destroy you in fortnite any day of the week :woman_shrugging:

So, we need some dimensions / margins to start off. Otherwise, there will be 5 different enclosures with totally different dimensions ā€¦

1 Like

Of which the esc or battery portion?