Searching for 2 Focboxes! [EU]

Ok, i ll do it tomorrow and Write u a pm!

1 Like

my issue is not being mentioned, always happy to help where I can on stuff that is Street Wing related or even when it’s nothing to do with the site or a purchase.

I do however take issue with statements like “HUGE margin” when it is not correct.

@StefanMe thanks man, I really appreciate it!

It’s never good to see customers charged too much for postage and it saves me a job refunding the different in postage costs when customers order.

1 Like

Heyyy Dudes! I just wanna find someone who has an used focbox​:joy: I know that my friend is able to buy it new, but he won’t. :metal: So please stop writing so much here😂 You’re guys could also open a new tread, if you want to😉

1 Like

But thanks for every help. :metal:

1 Like

I checked, the for sale stock just got cleaned out!

But I did find a couple I had set aside for a build of mine own which I added to the stock levels on the site

@DavidBanner @StefanMe

Jus as a side note the 155 on eskating website is without VAT, VAT is calculated at the check-out (new since this year) so with VAT 190

1 Like

@e.board_solutions thanks for checking into that :slight_smile:

so what you are saying is that it’s actually €3.33 cheaper on Street Wing (before shipping) once you add the VAT!

1 Like

@treenutter @mmaner would this be too much to ask for? It would help with official vendors being identified

2 Likes

That’s a good idea.

1 Like

Guys. He clearly asked to stop filling his thread with off topic posts. Shut up already. This is why most fourms have rules about not posting unless its a direct reply to th OP.

1 Like

Thank! But now you’re guys can discuss again, because i already found someone who sell me one. :wink::+1:

2 Likes