Scepterr is alive!

To all of those who has been worried that @scepterr has been gone for the past ~week, he is still alive, well, barely.

“Cerebrospinal fluid thickening that lead to black outs and losing motor control of my left eye leading to a medically induced coma while they went in through my nose popped a hole and drained fluid and then blind folded for a week”

18 Likes

Get well soon @scepterr

1 Like

fuck sorry to hear. @scepter get well and come back!

1 Like

What happened??

Is this related? Or was something additional? Hope your good Max…

3 Likes

His back got fucked up one day and he took some meds, and then the meds fucked him up even more.

Don’t take my word though, he said he’ll jump on the forum in a bit.

6 Likes

Pack, didn’t realize things got that bad… get well soon @scepterr

1 Like

GNARLY!

cray cray :shrimp:

1 Like

Forget the forum. Just get well. This sounds like some scary shit!

4 Likes

some of us are in a message group, got real scared when he stopped responding to texts

he said no more than 1-2 hours on screens per day.

Holy shit.

Get better brah! All this eskate stuff can wait! Rest!

1 Like

Molly crap. That is freaking serious! Hope you get better soon and speedy recovery. :pray:

1 Like

Sorry to hear this and wishing @scepterr a full and speedy recovery.

1 Like

Hope he’s ok, Told him to take it easy when I heard about his back, Hopefully no one’s gotten anal on him about the motors and has some empathy.

1 Like

yeah, he’s got two of my focboxes that I needed back since I blew one, but health first. Max has been great and trustworthy for so long that he deserves our patience while he recovers.

3 Likes

I thought it was another case of not wearing protection.

1 Like

Feel better soon @scepterr

1 Like

Holy moly.

Speedy recovery @scepterr and no rush to get back here. Rest as much as you need to.

1 Like

WTF-OVER! I thought he just didn’t like me anymore. This explains it.

thanks @ARetardedPillow for the update.

@scepterr bro… get that health back, we’re all rooting for ya!

1 Like

Get Well. @scepterr We are all pulling for you.

1 Like

oh man that is really bad! sorry to hear you are in such a bad way, get better soon @scepterr!

1 Like