Say hello I'm making esk8 in South Korea

9 Likes

I do not understand using Google translation Sorry And thank you for your attention.

こんにちは。 私は韓国人です。 隣国の友人ニース。

Good morning. I am Korean. I’m glad to have friends from neighboring countries.

1 Like

As Mom says Thank you.:이를 드러내고 웃다:

1 Like

@junhyun

Where can I get those internal spur gears? How much did you pay for them or did you machined them yourself?

What’s gonna be the weight of the finished esk8?

Direct processing. Korea has many engineers. The finished esk8 does not know the weight.

Is it possible to get one of those from you?

2 Likes

What in the fuck is wrong with the chat lol :joy: Anyways sick build!! Wait… sick build wouldn’t translate well in Korean… hmmm Awesome machine!!

1 Like

Hey, who’s making your helical gears? Any plans of selling some, or maybe making me some more with custom teeth number?^^

1 Like

Abrasion It is under test. Plan PayPal Later

2 Likes

Hi, nice to meet you I’ve made Abrasion It is under test. Plan PayPal Later

2 Likes

With abrasion you mean EDM(electric discharge machining)? And paypal means selling them?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I think thats what he is implying. Is gonna be a loooooonnnng conversation with this guy…and even longer to make deals with him. (patience :relieved: )

14 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

나는 버블 검 아이스크림을 좋아한다.

More importantly…

잘 했어

Looks like this :

https://www.e-toxx-shop.com/trampa/mini-direct-drive/mini-direct-drive-orange/#cc-m-product-9947425570

13 Likes

Almost a 1:1 copy. Uncertain if you are planning on selling these, but I would take direct drive to a potentially new level before doing so.

My suggestion. Try reducing the width (direct drive closer to the wheel, so that it will fit all trampa decks) and introduce additional gears to increase ground clearance (currently, you sacrifice allot of clearance compared to belt drive).

You’ll end up with a product that is unique and will have its own place in the market.

1 Like

Welcome. I will follow your journey with interest :slight_smile:

Tim